Chapter 5 Now I remember

Back to the Land of the Living

We can see everyone one attending Izuku's funeral everyone family friends of Izuku are there all of them are wearing black tux black dress anything that is proper to wear in the funeral The Yagi family are in front kneeling looking as they look at the shrine were it was filled with multiple flowers there was nothing but silence in the place Inko is just holding the last picture of Izuku as she holds it tightly not wanting to let go as her friends tried there best to comfort her but its useless.

As for All Might he couldn't look straight at her sons shrine since it reminded him of how his master died Nana Shimura and speaking of Nana AM Talked to the previous users of OFA and to say disappointed is an understatement and they told him that he and her daughter Izumi are unworthy of OFA but they couldn't leave AM body because if they do OFA will disappear so they have no choice but to stay for now and told AM to find a better successor as long its not IZumi or any other of her friends.

As for Izumi she outside of the place for she can't also look at the shrine of her dead brother because it was her and her friends fault that he died she didn't deserve to be there as she just look at the dark grey clouds covering the blue sky this was common in japan whenever someone dies the clouds blocks the sun and then started to rain the place she couldn't even talk to her friends anymore since there parents restricted to talk anyone of there friends except for a few people like the Todoroki and Bakugou twins they can still see each other but can only look instead of having fun like the last time it all brings back memories how she and his brother were having fun together with them before they even had a quirk as she thinking about it she can't help but cry and cry knowing for what the crime they did.

Outside of the building is where Aizawa and Nezu are talking on what to do next 

Aizawa:Did you blacklist all of them?

Nezu:Not yet I'm still grieving a bit of what happen to Izuku

Aizawa:I know, all of the people who are here are grieving on what happened to Izuku to think an innocent sweet boy died by the hands of so called future heroes.

He said with so much hate not knowing someone was listening that mysterious person leave the place before he got caught and called someone 

???:Hello yes its me, I need a favor

Back inside we can see Inko still there infront of Izuku's Coffin while holding a picture of a 4 year old Izuku it is the only picture she had on her son which broke her even more that she didn't have any other pictures besides the one she is holding now right now she didn't leave she didn't eat nor drink she just want to stay even her husband and her friends convince her to eat something she refuses to leave her son.

As for the rest of the family there at the funeral reception luncheon were eating something some were just drinking alcohol some were not hungry and just talking to each other as for the "so called future heroes" they got a chance to talk again after a few days all of them have a gloomy face and never thought that they would be attending a funeral this early(Cause you people the one who causes it assholes) 

Toru:I never thought that i would be attending a funeral

Kaminari:Yeah its well depressing

Shoji:Well we are responsible of what happen to Izuku

Mina:We know that its just that we never thought we would attend this early

She said and everyone look down in shame because it was there responsibility as they just eat since there is nothing to talk about