Chapter 4 season 8?

Season 8

Boatem got created around a month later Pearl joined in on being claimed by the child and slowly getting over the 'death' of her admin...  Again...

They spent time hanging out, having fun, building and pulling pranks.

The moon keeps getting close each night.

The hermit meetings are fun for all of them thanks to the child.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The  moon crashed.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They got out of the sever just in time......................

They ended up on. . . . . .

E

V

O

.

Pearl got a panic attack. Impulse and Gem are helping her to calm down.

Grian didn't like the place because of how Pearl acted upon seeing it.

"Alright everyone calm down. I'll figure out a way to get us all out of this place. So stay together." Xisuma stated.

.

"Oh! Look Jimmy! Admin and Pearl came back! " Exclaimed a voice.

Almost all the hermits got confused. Pearl's head shot up to the direction of that voice.

"HEY PEARLS !" shouted an other voice .

"MARTIN! JIMMY!" She shouted back running towards them, smiling.

The two caught Pearl in there arms.

The hermits walked up to them.

"Who are you?" Asked Joe the poet uncle.

"Ah right. Uh. Guys these are Martin and Jimmy my Evo friends. Property Police these are the hermits! " Pearl introduced

"I'm Xisumavoid admin of Hermitcraft. And dad of the kid."

"Joe Hills uncle of the kid."

"Stressmonster101 auntie of the kid."

They introduced themselves as the Grian's aunt/uncle + other dad.

"And I'm Grian. The kid of HC!" He smiled

"Grian like our admin's name?" Asked Timmy.

"Yes. Exactly. " Pearl answered sadly.

The two evolutionists got the memo. The kid isn't there admin at all, despite him acting/ looking like him.

The other Evolutionist arrived and saw the seen. they then introduced themselves too.

They took the hermits on a tour, around the sever. The hermits got to see Pearl's old base alongside the Property Police, Netty's place, Big B's base and then they got to there admin's base.

The one and only dead admin's ocean snow clay base with the railway system.

-Author: Keisha/ Kriss

-Editor: Bred/ Grain.