chapter 6- Brother?

(This chapter is going to be long.)

Continuing on they all left the sever together.

Not wanting to be in pain and getting deleted along side the sever.

In the portal hub there was a person standing in front of the portal they came from and that person seams to recognize X.

"XisumaVoid, I'm glad to see you again admin." they started " hows my brother?"

"He's currently sleeping. Tell me where are your parents?" X said.

"They're dead unfortunately. Mr Tay killed them right before i became 15, X." the man said blaming Gem's dad for the kills.

"Hm. Alright lets go to the new HC sever. To talk more privately Niso." X then said.

"Alright. but I'm sure that the Evolutionists would like to know as well." The tall white haired man said.

"Alright then. Come on guys lets go."

The hermits and the Evolutionists left to the new season of Hermitcraft. They got to the new sever and build the meeting place.

"Both of you now explain on whats going on." Stated a confused (and slightly angry) Joe.

"Joey hug!" smol Grian demanded.

Joe gladly picked up the child and hugged him making Niso jealous.

01 also wanted to hold Grian.

"This is Niso Grian's biological older brother... Grian isn't actually a child either."X started.

"Grian is the EVO SMP's 20 year old admin." Doc continued.

"Hes been de-aged so he wont participate in a war against the Listeners. So he wont join me in the fight." Niso ended the explication.

"That's i guess reasonable." said Cleo.

"Hold up Doc you know this ?!"exclaimed Ren.

"Since the day he got dropped off at X's base by Niko." Doc mispronouncing the guy's name.

The hermits shocked, the Evolutionists in disbelief and Pearl crying alongside Taurtis.

The players (both Hermits and Evolutionists (- doc)) still in questioning, Niso asked the admin and the hybrid cyborg, if it was okay to get the actual Grian back into his age and time.

The two asked Niso if it was okay that they think about it for a while and then give him the answer.

Niso is an asshole and told them that either way Grian's coming back home with him and it's okay for them to think before the action.

They thought for a while and then came to the conclusion.

"Let him stay like this for a while longer. Then you can bring him back home." Pearl Said, being the only one from both severs, she was allowed to be the voice of there's for the time being.

"Alright 3 days then. Be good. Ill be watching." Niso Said and left with that.

They started to build on bases and an other portal for the Evolutionists without forgetting the limited time they have together.

Martin and Jimmy took the first shift of taking care of kid Grian.

Little did they both know, the 10 year old was fast and made lots of explosions, but they pogged threw the noise and craters and finally put him to bed.

Snuggling with the property policemen he slept and the 2 slept as well.

They took pictures. Lots of them.

X kept a book of Grian's evolution on the sever. It has lots of pictures and notes on what happened that day/week. He doesn't want to let go of Grian or the book.

The 3 days ended and Niso came back with a woman.

'Who that woman?' was in everyone's heads.

"This is my wife Chathisse. She wanted to meet her brother-in-law." Niso explained.

"Hello!" voice so sweet and she herself looked nice.

Chathisse has gorgeous blue navy hair tied up in a braid. She's wearing a Royal blue skirt with a white purple shirt, a golden ring with a moon stone on top and a small crown on her head.

Niso on the other hand is wearing a classical royal Elphich military uniform that's Purple and black alongside a small crown and a golden ring but instead of the moon stone it was an amethyst.

"Hello luv! You look gorgeous! I'm Stress." the hermit introduced herself.

"Thank you dear. You too." she replied.

"I'm XisumaVoid. The one who took care of him the most." X said.

"Papa! Hug!"Grian wanting X to hold him to see the woman a bit better.

X took the kid into his arms.

Grian's Brother got a bit hurt by Grian calling Xisuma 'papa'.

"Remember dear, hes not him yet."Chathisse said caressing her husband's back.

----------------------------------

After a while they started to reverse the spell on Grian.

Grian grew up in a matter of a few seconds.

Short blond hair turned white. He went from 5"2' to 5"6'. His wings grew in. His kinda big sweater became just perfect fit.

Everyone stayed silent. They accepted their fate.

"Brother?" Said The now adult Grian.

"Hey Sunshine." said Niso tiers in his eyes happy his brother's back.

Grian then said:

"Your an asshole Niso."

-Kriss : author

-Bread: editor