05

05: sentirse mejor

05: sentirse mejor

•••

mon, 9:33 am

"bruh what the hell..."

you woke up with a disgusting headache and a blocked nose. it was like someone dropped a fucking piano on you, you texted anissa and xavier that you weren't going to school and tried to get some sleep.

after a while, xavier knocked on your door he probably woke up and saw the message.

"y/n, how sick are you i can stay home," xavier asked.

you tried to say you were fine but it just came out as a bunch of mumbling. he opened the door and walked up to you, feeling your head for a temperature.

"okay it's not that bad, lemme make you food and get an heat pad." xavier gets up. you nod and xavier walks out. you felt yourself go back to sleep.

~~~

y/n's apartment 12:41 pm

you woke up feeling like weights were lifted off your chest. you don't know why or where you got so sick but you were happy it calmed down. you turned to the food that was left on your nightstand along with some water and medicine.

you peeked at your phone and saw a text from xavier. he left about an hour ago because of an emergency at his job. he was an paid intern at a tech company and planned to gain a spot so he was serious about showing up from them. he insisted you texted him if you felt any worse.

you also saw a text from anissa saying she would come see you after school. you were about to shut your phone until you got another message.

~

message from:
convict con 🍃
_______________________________

anissa lmk u stayed home

u ok?

yeah i'm just a little sick

ight ima come see u hold up

it's ok, you supposed to be at school
read at 12:54

_______________________________

~

you scrunched your face at connie's lack of response and got yourself up to take a shower.

~~~

1:25 pm

you laid in your bed with the heating pad on your head scrolling on your phone. you heard your doorbell ring and groaned lazily. shortly after connie texted you to open up. you replied that the door was unlocked and heard your door swing open.

connie knocked on your door and peeked in. you were covered in a blanket with a big shirt and  shorts. you sat up and ushered him to come in.

he walked in with a chick-fil-a bag and hot drink in each hand. he set it down and placed his hand on your head.

"you're kinda hot but it might be the heating pad." he stated and turned to take out the food he brought. you sat up and he pulled on chicken nuggets and mac n' cheese. you gave him a confused look expecting chicken noodle soup.

"you know you don't want no bland chicken noodle soup," connie scoffed handing you the boxes. you shrugged and took a bite of your nuggets.

con grabbed your food and pulled a fork from the bag , you made a stank face and sat up on your knees.

"now how you gon' buy me food and take it?" you spat at him.

"hold up, i'm 'bout to put you on," he said mixing the chicken nuggets and mac n' cheese together and handing it back. you took a bite of the concoction before you raised your eyebrows surprised about how good it tasted. con playfully tapped you in excitement. "see i told you!"

you rolled your eyes and drank a bit of the hot chocolate he brought you. "con you didn't have to come i'm fine and you have school still."

"yeah but i wanted to check on you," he shrugged. your heart fluttered at his gesture, he was so caring. "so who's gonna take the notes for history?"

connie pursed his lips at your question. you sighed and took his hand.

"i appreciate this, but i need you to go to school and get notes for us." you explained. connie looked at your hand and back at you. "you sure you okay?" you nodded and sat back while connie got off the bed.

he sighed deeply and finally started walking out your room. you got up behind even though you still felt shitty and walked him out. he turned around on his way out and held your face before he kissed your forehead.

"sentirse mejor, hermosa." he looked down at you and grinned before walking off.

feel better, goregous.

you poked your head out of your door and watched him walk down the hall. that kiss had to have a spell in it because you felt more energized. in reality it was the medicine, food and heating pad that helped rid you of your fatigue but you let your delusion run loose.

•••

(a/n): filler :players

end of chapter five .