08

08: caught up

08: caught up

•••

wed, 1:02 pm

the first day of winter break finally came around and you couldn't be more relieved. it was nice to finally have free time and not worry about your grades and all that stuff for at least for a few weeks. xavier decided to spend his break out of town with his friends so you had the apartment all to yourself.

you sat on the couch scrolling through netflix aimlessly until you heard the doorbell ring. you hopped up and made your way over to the door, seeing anissa on the other side. both of you let out a 'eek' before you pulled her in for a tight embrace.

"n/n i missed you so much!" she said rocking you side to side. "i missed you more bae," you replied. nissa finally pulled away from the hug and picked up her duffle bag filled with 'spenddanight' essentials. you obviously texted her about the free house so she took it upon herself to enjoy it as well.

you ended up in your room when anissa set her bag in the corner. you sat up on the bed and nissa plopped down right next to you.

"so what do you plan on doing?" anissa pestered.

"what you mean?" you asked clueless. anissa scoffed and sat up slightly.

"no way you got this house to yourself and you're not doing shit." nissa probed. "well me and you are gonna hang out..." you trailed on.

"no girl we need to have more fun!!" she beamed. "let's invite connie and his group, that way you can hang with your man and we can still have fun,"

you pursed ur lips at anissa's proposition. you did miss seeing connie's face and if she was able to hang out with them then they couldn't be bad. you also sorta knew you would met con's friends soon so better late than never.

"well we're gonna have to clean up a lil' bit," you decided, getting up and walking out of your room. anissa cheered and went straight to her phone to text eren about it.

~~~

"yoo, y/n your place is nice!!"

eren expressed loudly as him and his friends followed behind anissa through the front door. you thanked him as you greeted all the people who came in. you vaguely knew all of them but only really talked to eren and jean.

as everyone walked in, you couldn't help but notice a certain someone not here. you hoped it didn't show but connie not being here dropped your mood. you did look forward to knowing them and having fun as a group tonight.