06

06: feel good

06: feel good

•••

thurs, 10:02 am

you opened your blinds letting beams of light shine through your room. after staying home a bit and sleeping on it you definitely felt rejuvenated from whatever the hell you had. your headache and fatigue had completely vanished which you were incredibly grateful for.

you were pretty much over school today so you didn't put much effort in your outfit. you threw on some black cargo pants and a grey long sleeve crop top with black and white retro 11s. you put your goddess braids in the half up- half down claw clip hairstyle with a bit of bracelets and necklaces.

xavier woke up early today so he decided to buy something at dunkin for the both of you before he dropped you off at school. you started to walk into the doors before you heard a "yooo!" coming behind you.

you sighed already knowing the face of the voice. before you could fully turn around connie had already slung his arm around your shoulder pulling you close. you discreetly looked back to see if xavier was still in line of sight but your eyes finally caught his car pulling off campus. you thought if he saw the con came up to you so comfortably, he would assume the two of you had more going on than what it actually was.

connie's eyes followed in the direction you looked at and he furrowed his eyebrows faintly before he went back to you. "glad you're good now princesa," connie shook you a little with a toothless grin. you made a fake disgusted look at his nudging and he just chuckled in response. a quick silence fell between the two of you and connie pulled his phone out glancing at his screen for the time.

"aye you tryna go to my car real quick?" he unwrapped his arm from you. "umm and do what?" you looked him up and down with a slightly raised eyebrow. he stepped back and put his hands up a little in protest. "not on anything crazy just chillin' until the afternoon classes start." you pursed your lips thinking over it a bit. "sure why not?" you figured before the two of you made way to the school parking lot.

he unlocked the car with his keys and slipped in front of you placing his hand behind him to signal you to back up. he carefully opened the door and bowed dramatically, guiding you into the passenger seat. you snickered and thanked him before you adjusted yourself in the seat. he carefully closed the door and walked to the other side of the car entering the driver's seat. he turned on the radio and "break from toronto" by partynextdoor was quietly playing. he reached over you and pulled out his rolling tray from the glove compartment. you glanced at the tray and then connie.

"no way you tryna get baked at 11am..." you leaned back towards the door crossing your arms. connie gave you a confused look like not getting high in the morning was bizarre and began rolling. "connie we got class!" you spoke again.