Part 17

"But Harry I want to fight!"

"Yeah me too."

"And me. Please master."

Harry at his three subs cuffed in his secret saferoom in his room. He created the room so his potion won't affect them. The war has already begun and Harry needs to get where he needs to be soon and his subs are not making it easy.

"This is to keep you three safe. What I am going to do is something I do not want you in the crossfire. Please, trust me, this is for your own good. Especially you Hermione, for Merlin's sake, You are pregnant. I am definitely not risking our child's safety because you want to fight. You three stay here or else." Harry warns them kneeling before them.

"You are no fun daddy." They pout turning away. 

"This is not meant to be fun. It is to be to keep you three safe." He leaves the room after looking at them. Closing the door, he looks down at their wands and places them in the kitchen drawer under the lock and key.

Taking out his potion, he smirks with glowing green eyes. It is time. Time to change fate and fix everything as his superiors have demanded of him. Walking out in a black leather jacket and blue jeans and black shirt, he apparates to the school where the armies have made it. Voldemort stands in his snake self. Dumbledore lies before the dark lord dead. He was too easy to kill. 

"Harry Potter, I was wondering when you would appear to meet your fate." Eyes turn to him.

Wind gusts grow stronger as dark clouds gather above him. Lighting begins flashing in the skies and Harry shows no emotion. Voldemort shoots the killing curse but it is blocked by a powerful shield.

"The elder wand does not work on me, Tom. You lost this battle." Lifting his hand clutching the vial, fear shines in the army's eyes. On his wrist is the Deathly Hallows mark. Tom changes quickly his shocked expression to that of anger.

"No, it is not possible. I am supposed to be the master of death!"

"You were never chosen. I am not only the chosen one by the wizarding world but also by the underworld. Goodbye." Smashing the vial before his feet, aquamarine flames spread and swallow everyone. Screams echo in his ears and he smirks when nobody is standing before him.

The clouds rumble and lightning shoots down where he smashed the vial. Electric shocks wave after the flames. The destruction is fixed, and the armies appear but not for war. No, for peace with new memories. The potion was made to alter the day and time. Change everyone's memories and have what Harry wanted them to believe in. There is no war. No separation. A single kingdom with him as king of the Wizard world.

"King Death." Tom in his younger form, his death eaters and the light kneel before him.

Harry looks at everyone bow submissively at him. Plan has been successful. Everyone is under his command now and will be forever. Nodding, Harry apparates back home and goes to the saferoom. The subs turn to him entering.

"What did you do?" Hermione glares at him.

"Changed the world." Harry goes into their minds and shows what had occurred and what the new world is about.

"So we are rulers now. Why did you not tell us?" Pansy asks once Harry leaves their minds.

"To keep you from worrying and safe."

"Wow, this is the biggest surprise you pulled on us besides Hermione being pregnant." Harry smiles and their cuffs unlock.

"You are a fucking arse Harry but I love you too much to scold you." Harry laughs and brings the three in his arms for a hug. "What happened to Ginny and Dumbledore?"

"They are dead. I got rid of any meddlesome people like the sniveling worm tail, Ginny, that reporter Rita Skeeter, Dolores Umbridge, Dumbledore, and Ronald."

"Why Ronald?" Hermione asks confused as to why the Weasley is dead.

"I read his mind. That boy would have tried to harm you and let me just admit I never liked him." They return to the living room.

"What about a movie?" Draco and Ginny have learned a lot about the muggle world over the summer.

"Sure. Which one?" they change their course to the cinema room. Hermione is on Harry's lap with Draoc beside him and Pansy on his lap.

"Beauty and the Beast." Harry nods and the movie plays.

As the movie plays, Harry looks over at his subs. His gaze is constantly moving to stare at them. They are perfect. Grunting when his mark burns, he removes Hermione off his lap and heads off to his room. He makes it to his chamber beneath his desk before his vision gets clouded. Blinking into the mist shrouding his surroundings, three brothers appear before him. Harry kneels in respect.

"Wonderfully done, Hadrian. You are a true Peverell to stand in our place. The three children your wife will bare are going to be our descendants. Train them well. This new world is one to never change."

"I am glad I have appealed to your orders." Harry's heart lifts in glee. He did not fail this time. He made someone proud of him.

"Also, Hermione has earned her chance to become a dominatrix. Her succubus needs it and I think you agree she is sexy that way."

"I do not deny it."

"Continue on Hadrian. King Death. Master of death and king of the wizarding world."

Harry jolts in his spot awake. Looking at the mark fading the soft glow and pain. Smirking, he returns to the cinema room. His smirk stretches seeing nobody is paying attention to the movie.

Draco is kneeling on the seat beside Hermione, naked and with eyes closed moaning softly. Hermione has a hand around his shaft and a sucking noise reaches his ears. Slurping sounds tilt Harry's gaze to the slender fingers on Hermione's legs and the black hair tied in Hermione fist between her legs. 

"Good job. Mistress is proud of you. Keep going...ah." Harry leaned on the door frame watching Hermione dominate the two submissives.

"Mistress, more...ah...I am...argh!" Draco cums with an astounding expression. Harry sometimes is caught in awe of how sexy he looks.

Sweat dripped down his face and along his toned body. That blonde hair was a mess running his fingers through it to express some form of wild emotion. The vein pops in his neck as he tenses and orgasms in Hermione's mouth. Draco Malfoy Potter. An amazing submissive and great friend.

"Oh yes...honey, you are making mommy cum so much." Hermione moans tightening her grip on the girl's head as she is being eaten out.

Hermione is definitely a dom in the making. Just needs that push that he can provide. Harry begins to ponder on what he can teach her. A dom is something that clicks with you. You have a need to take care of a submissive. The need to provide and look after that wonderful obedient little. Hermione also needs to know how to be stern and punish without bending to the pleas of the sub.

Guess that settles things. After Hermione gives birth, he is going to train her to be a dom and have her own group of subs. Reminding him to go and build a place for her and her new subs. The mansion is big but knowing Hermione, she will need and want a place to call her own. To be independent dom on her own.