𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲: 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄

It was now the next day and Aila was with Aonung and Tsireya down by the shore waiting for the sully's. She was nervous because this would be the first time they've talked in two days and she would have to train with him, atleast that's what she thought.

"Are they coming," Aonung sighed.

"Yes, Aonung. They are. Just give them some time." Aila replied.

Just as she said that Neteyam walked out holding Tuk, with Kiri and Lo'ak following after him.

"Finally," Aonung hissed as they walked up to the shore.

"Sorry if you guys waited long, someone was a little tired this morning." Neteyam said as he looked down at his baby sister that was around his waist.

"Just come on, everyone get in their groups" Tsireya said waving to Kiri.

"Actually, can I be with Kiri?" Lo'ak spoke up.

Aila gasped low enough so no one could hear her and looked down at the ground with her ears perked down as she swallowed hard. She knew that Lo'ak wasn't talking to her but she didn't think that he would switch groups.

"Sure, come on," Tsireya waved him over as Kiri sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Kiri, if you want you can be with Aila," Tsireya said as she pointed in Aila's direction.

"Thank you!" Kiri sighed in relief as she walked in Aila's direction.

Aila looked in Kiri's direction trying not to make eye contact with her but couldn't help being disappointed that she wasn't with Lo'ak.

"Hey Girl, sorry your stuck with me." Kiri smiled.

"It's fine, we're just practicing swimming again today and Tsireya told me your the best one so," Aila said shyly.

Kiri nodded in response as they started following the others out into the water.

As they got to the open water there was a bunch of beautiful coral and fishes. Even though Aila loved the corals, she couldn't right now. They were right by the spot that her and Lo'ak went on their first date and as she thought back on it, her vision started to get blurry. She went underwater to try and not let anyone see the tears flowing down her cheeks.

Aila collected herself as she came back up to the surface  and put a smile on her face. Kiri was waiting on the surface for her to give instructions.

"Ok, see this rock?" Aila said as she unfolded her hand to show Kiri the rock.

Kiri shook her head positively, "I'm going to let it go down to the bottom and I want you to retrieve it, got it?" Aila instructed.

"Am I some type of pet to you?" Kiri giggled.

Aila just slyly chuckled as she dropped the rock down to the bottom of the ocean.

"Ok, you ready?" Aila spoke.

Kiri nodded and dove down as Aila ducked hee head under to see how Kiri was doing.

Kiri got the rock pretty quickly and started swimming up. Aila met her gaze and smiled brightly, being proud of her.

Kiri came up out of the water and put her hand up, "I did it!" She said excitedly.

"Yes, you did great. I'm proud of you!" Aila said as she grabbed Kiri's hand.

"Look, Lo'ak got it to!" Kiri said as she pointed to her brother.

Aila had to turn around and she saw him come up and started listening to him and her sisters conversation.

"I did it, look Tsireya!" Lo'ak said as he raised his hand in the air exactly like Kiri did.

Tsireya grabbed Lo'ak's hand, "you did it!" Tsireya said excitedly, smiling at Lo'ak.

As Aila watched the scene between the two she clenched her jaw and her fists. How could her sister do that. Even though she didn't know about her and Lo'ak she has seen the way she looks at him. Aila never though Tsireya looked at Lo'ak that way too, but now it was clear to her that Tsireya looks the same way at Lo'ak that she does. And she hated it.

672 ωσяԃѕ

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲-
Sorry for the shorter chapter I just didn't have a idea really. All I know is that I wanted to include more of Tsireya.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to comment and vote <33