midnight musings

Merhaba herkese. I know I haven't been active. But inspiration struck and I want to change the storyline up from epi 14

This is my take on Kanat's musings after epi 14s kiss. Please enjoy, review and share your thoughts.

There'll be a follow up

Thx

~~~~~~~~~~~

His hand wraps hit the wall with a very dissatisfying thud before hitting the floor in a heap

The image of Ates heaving Ekim out of the pool , however , still burned behind his retinas.

He fell on his back on his bed. Gosh , he was exhausted. An entire month of this agony. He barely slept, getting in 4 hours a night in at best. His gym schedule was insane.  He was up at 5 , going for a run, then to school and straight to the pool and then to the basketball courts. He also had 0 appetite, force feeding himself to keep up with his regimen.

Clearly he was fantastic at dealing with  a breakup.

On the brightside , putting all his time on the pitch had him score from 75 feet away from the nets. Kind of a big deal.

Gosh , who was he kidding ?

He was on his knees for a tiny girl with enslaving  eyes and a massive sense of righteousness.  Karma really played him like fiddle when he fell for her. He was anything but righteous. 

He sighed.  Closing his eyes and just breathing for a second.

Damn that dumb accident. Damn Melisa and her meddling. Damn Ozan , Melisa's doormat. Damn Aziz and that ugly mask. Damn Ekim and her sleuthing.

And especially damn Ates and his stupid hair flips!

Couldn't they tell he was drained. All he wanted was to breathe. He'd been pushing for a month at this ridiculous pace.

And then, at last ,tonight -  he snapped. And everything was right again. Exhausted for fighting his heart for the past month.  He was hitting walls. He was tired. He wanted to give in. Go back to where he felt best. And he finally had a taste of home this evening. Naturally he wanted more. He didn't want it to end the first time. But he supposed he needed to have some pride. She did betray him. But he wanted her back. Now how ?

He really was pathetic,wasn't he ? Chasing the girl who stabbed him in the back. And now he was close to begging for her to take him back. Aah well. Never did say he made any reasonable decisions when it came to Ekim.

She was technically right. Technically. On principal she screwed over royally. But. So had he.  He was hiding a crime. A massive ugly one at that. And she stood against everything he hid. And he her for admired that. It was also one of the reasons he was down so bad for her.

But!

Lunapark!

He rubbed a hand against his head. Trying very hard not to pull at his hair for his stupidity.

God , why did he react so badly? That was the lowest he'd ever gone.  He'll be lucky if she ever forgave him . Judging by the two slaps he was dealt tonight - safe bet says she hasn't forgiven him. Heck, he hasn't forgiven himself. But.... but..... but....

She DID kiss him back. She did miss him too. She did love him . He knew she did . That one second window where she let down her guards proved that she did.

Yes he was point blankly ignoring her whole emotional range of a  teaspoon thing.  She sucked at expressing any sentimentality. And now he kinda aggrevated it . Thank you Lunapark!!

His phone pinged interrupting his miserable musings. Swiping - he found a message from an unknown number with a video attachment.

Through blurry eyes he hit play.  Melisa's grey BMW. Ziya hoca . Melisa and Ozan.

Crap !!!!

This was the day of the accident.

The idiots were forcing him into the car.

Dammit!!!

Losers had to get caught on camera

He exited the video and read the text.

Tick tock. Tick tock.  Tick tock.  Forget me not from Ziya Hoca. How long will you be able to keep their secret  , Kanatcim ? You'll be hearing from me soon. So will everyone else you're close to.  Sweet dreams ,King of Gercek. Here's hoping your castle doesn't coming crumbling down -🐘🤡🎈

A signature with dumb emojis. Whoever this was knew alot more then they should. This also wasn't an IT movie. He didn't chills running up his spine at the sight of a ghat red balloon and that annoying clown.  Elephant , though? Yep that definitely threw him off kilter.

He waited for the panic to zing in his blood. But nothing came . And he thought about everything for a second. He wasn't in the video. He also wasn't protecting Ozan and Melisa. He wouldn't be receiving werid messages in the first place if wasn't for their idiocy.  Aziz was nowhere in that video. And this was pre -Ekim. Hazal was never apart of this mess. So everyone close to him was safe . He threw his phone to his couch. He had more pressing issues to deal with then that God forsaken accident that simply wouldn't be forgotten 

Like how to get back the girl who he explicitly demanded to stay away from him . Idiot. He's a hopeless pathetic idiot. There was nothing else to it. He should have  never said a bad word about Melisa and her pathetic attempts at getting back with him .

Look at him now.

He was desperate enough to plot ways in getting her back with him . He missed her. Everything about her , them... the way  he was with her. He really threw a month long tantrum , didn't he? Honestly he should probably give up. She's as stubborn as he is. And he inflicted way too much pain.

But ....

There was an undercurrent of warmth and excitement bubbling in his blood. He knew his heart was beating a tad faster.  A thrill. Not one caused by him  scoring. This was different. A thrill that only sang when it came to her.

That kiss was his silver lining. And he'll have to work with what he's got. It's a lot more then he had ever hoped for. Her heart was always bigger then his anyway. Maybe she found it in her to forgive him. It's worth a shot afterall .

How bad could it be ? She already broke his heart once - as pitiful as that sounded. What was the big deal in trying just one more time. Hmm ,yes ... he'll just have to give it a shot.

How, you may ask .... beats him

But he never lost

And losing her is never an option.

With the elation of that kiss buzzing  through his mind, Kanat finally began to dose off.  Contentment crept to him a month later after an endless episode of tosses and turns.

And whilst her face filtered through his dreams.... little did he know that the girl of his dreams had received her own chilling message... incriminating no one but himself.