14 | P A I N

"What's going on?" Elena questions again seeing Jeremy on the floor with Aria next to him, Matt looking at Vicky in disbelief

"She's really messed up" Matt states looking between Elena and his sister.

Stefan looks at his surroundings aswell before walking closer to Elena pulling her behind him "Back up"

Aria rolls her eyes at his concerned and worried expression, So was so annoyed at the vampire brothers she walked towards Vicky slowly, Aria takes a deep breath pushing all the negative feelings so had at the moment away. Focusing on calm and peaceful thoughts and gently places her hand on vicky's arm.

"Vicky" Aria whispers looking at her directly in the eyes "You're going to be okay"

"Just breathe" Vicky is confused but nonetheless obeys and her panic starts to decrease.

"Come on let's get you upstairs" Aria slowly moves them both up the stairs towards Jeremy's room. When Vicky wraps her blanket around herself she sees Jeremy at the doorframe looking at her.

"Can he come in?" Vicky shakenly asks.

Aria nods "Of course, I'm just going to talk to him and I will leave you will him okay?" Vicky nods and tries to smile at Aria. She was older than her by a couple years and yet was caring for her more than her mother ever did.

Grabbing Aria's hand "Thank you" She mumbles.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright" Aria states tries to push as much calmness onto Vicky as she could.

"I'll be two minutes Vick" Jeremy says walking outside his room with his twin.

"It's true isn't it" Jeremy states looking at Aria who puts her pointer finger to her lips silently telling him not to say anything point down stairs and mouth 'Stefan will hear' walking into her room she writes something down in her note book before showing Jeremy.

'This morning I went to talk to Damon. Vicky was there passed out on the couch. He gave her his blood to heal her. If she's transitioning that means he killed her. He knew I would ask him to heal her this was all on purpose.'

Jeremy sighs knowing that Aria was blaming herself for transitioning and now she knows Damon planned this whole thing. She didn't have a lot of control as it was with her abilities and now she has this hatred and anger toward Damon he knew he better watch out because he has no doubt she would try and kill him accidental or not.

'You did nothing wrong. Don't blame yourself. What happens now?' He writes down in the same notebook.

'She has to drink human blood to complete the transition. If not she dies' Aria explains before biting her lips showing Jeremy. Underneath she had written and extra comment 'Be careful Elena knows now and with the brother's following her like a lost puppy they might compel you to forget'