𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓣𝔀𝔁:𝓐𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓞𝓯𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓐𝓲𝓻

———————————————————————

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝚇 : 𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙷 𝙰𝙸𝚁

———————————————————————

𝓓𝓔𝓐𝓝

Tristan sent a right hook to the exposed cheek in front of her, continuing to beat the living hell out of her opponent. Even if rubbish was being thrown at her and everyone was cussing her out.

Once her opponent was toppling to the floor, Tristan raised her dunk covered feet, beginning to pound her foot into any part of the woman she could. She could already see the cuts forming on the women from her attack and it made her smirk underneath the newly placed bandage. She wouldn't have it on if it weren't for the attack she had the previous fight.

It seemed everyone hated her and the last match shown that when she had won and the opponents friends and followers weren't that happy and stormed the ring, causing the woman enough damage to be out for a few weeks. And one of the attackers seemed to take a great liking in to taking the car keys and scraping it across her face, allowing a jagged gash to form across her chin and lips.

But this match. This one, she would win and take on anyone that was to come at her. But what Tristan didn't see, was the rock being carelessly thrown at her from outside of the ring and once she did it was too late, it was bare inches from her face.

And with a sudden force, her head jerked to the side and a hand caught the flying rock. Tristan watched as the hand caught the rock aimed for her, it being tossed twice the strength back into the crowd. With the distraction, Tristan managed to completely destroy the unrecognisable woman below her before the ref pulled her off, raising his hand at the win.

Tristan glanced to the man who was still stood, glaring out at the crowd before the family bell indicated her win. He turned slowly, grinning like a maniac at all the boo's they were receiving. He took a leap over the woman below him, grabbing Tristan's arm and raising it despite the confused and slightly irritated look coming from the woman's eyes.

"YOU HEAR THAT SCAR FACE?" He yelled out so everyone in the surrounding area could hear. He turned, cupping her face with his other hand, giving a crazed laugh, "THAT'S FOR YOU. FOR YOUR WIN! ISN'T IT GREAT?"

Tristan let the smirk ride her lips as she widened her eyes at the man, giving a crazy look of her own, matching his. She didn't know this man but if he was willing to defend her against a whole crowd, she take it. She'd take any kind of support right now.

•••

"So, you guys were like... hated?" Seth questioned Dean as they sat in the local bar, each man sporting a beer in their hands.

"Yeh, you could say that." Dean answered, taking a swig of his drink before looking down to his phone, hoping that a message from the woman would come through. So what if they hadn't spoken in four years? He at least deserved a hello from her.

"How'd she get over the scar?" Roman questioned making Dean furrow his eyebrows, his darkened eyes darting to his friend.

"What?"

Roman glanced at Dean, noticing the slightly anger lacing between them, making him clear his throat before answering him, "Like, did she ever get revenge on who did it? Or did she show them how it's done in the ring? Ya' know?"