𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓕𝔁𝓾𝓻:𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓑𝓲𝓰𝓓𝓸𝓰

———————————————————————

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝚇𝚄𝚁 : 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙳𝙾𝙶

———————————————————————

𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓐𝓝

Roman found Scar intriguing to say the least. The man found himself staring at the tv in the corner of the Shields locker room, watching as she fought in her match. She was deadly. Almost rabid as she fought against AJ and Punk.

Dean had gone on and on about getting back in contact with the woman and Roman was getting sick of the whining coming from his friend.

He just wanted to introduce himself properly to the woman and see what she was about. He wanted to get to see what she looked like underneath that mask.

"Now that's Scar." Dean spoke with a small laugh following his rushed words. Roman watched as his friends eyes sparkled as he watched the woman fight in the ring. He could tell there was left over tension from the morning and that whatever happened had snapped Dean back into the reality of what was happening.

"Why don't we go congratulate her?" Seth spoke up making Roman twist his head towards him, raising his eyebrows at the man. Congratulate her on a simple win?

Dean barked out a laugh making both men turn their attention towards him. His head was leaned back, a smile gracing his lips- one so rare it shocked both Roman and Seth. Once Dean realised he was being watched so intently he shook his head, smirking at the two of them.

"Come on then." He spoke, pushing himself up from the bench he was situated on. Roman watched the smirk grow even wider on the lunatics face as Seth stood up from beside him, a genuine smile creeping on his face.

Roman shook his head as he watched the different reactions from his brothers, knowing that the nice thing Seth was about to be thrown right back into his face. However, instead of stopping the inevitable, Roman just grabbed Dean's jacket from behind him and tossed it to the man who grinned widely at him. The man raised his eyebrows in response, giving a small shake of his head in disapproval of the whole situation.

The trio  made their way out of the locker room, Roman watching the two men in front of him as they trekked towards the Gorilla. He watched as Dean kept his smirk on his face, watching as it grew wider at the oncoming superstars and Divas.

He also noticed the shy smile that graced Seth's lips as his eyes searched the back area for the woman they were originally going to see.

"Hey, maybe-" Roman went to grab Seth's arm but it was just out of his reach causing him to loose his footing from where he moved forwards. He stumbled, crashing into a small body in front of him.

His arms darted out, wrapping around the body to stop them from tumbling backwards. The two awkwardly stumbled before coming to an abrupt stop from the boxes stacked against the wall behind the body Roman was holding onto.

The man took a moment to look down at the figure, a small flush on his face as he realised who he was holding onto. Who was holding onto him.

Scar's hands were laid flat against his chest, her own chest pushed against her hands as her head bent backwards to look up at the man. Her breathing was heavy as she had just gotten out of her match but the feeling of her body tensing beneath the man's hands shown she could easily go another round.

"Sorry, my bad." He murmured out to the girl, his hands raising up in surrender as he took a few steps away from the woman. Her eyes stuck to his for a moment before she was shaking her head and waving him off.