𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮:𝓐𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓞𝓯𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻

———————————————————————

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 : 𝙰 𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁

———————————————————————

𝓢𝓒𝓐𝓡

Scar's arms were above her head, hands spread apart as the car drove on the motorway. Arms were wrapped tightly around her waist as she enjoyed the breeze that made her hood fly off and hair fly around like crazy.

She felt like she was high on ecstasy. Not that she knew what that felt like.

The tiredness hit her all at once making the girl slide back into the car, settling on her seat while the arms around her waist gently pulled away as the window slid back up. A yawn escaped her lips and Scar felt her head begin to loll towards the window.

The low beat to whatever song was playing on the radio helped the woman as she fell into a light sleep.

•••

Scar awoke with a start. Her body tried to flinch upwards to a sitting position but the arm around her waist seemed to make it near impossible. Her eyes widened at the feeling, darting down to follow the arm up to the face of who she was sleeping next to.

She squeezed her eyes shut after, hand falling upon her face and pulling itself down. Tristan stopped the moment she got to her mouth.

How was she touching the skin on her face? She didn't remember taking her bandana off.

"Fuck.." she muttered, twisting her way out of Moxley's arms, trying to find the bandana that had been hiding her face from everyone. She stood from the bed, eyes darting everywhere until they focused opposite her. She had finally took notice in her attire. Her hands slowly dipped down her body, falling down the oversized-tee and to where she wore a pair of man's basketball shorts. Almost all of her skin was on show.

"What are you doing? Come back to bed." The sleep intoxicated voice called from the bed behind her and Scar swung around with wide, twitching eyes.

"Moxley." She gritted her teeth as she spoke and it seemed to wake the man up fully. He jumped up into a sitting position, wiping his hand against an eye while letting his gaze fall upon her.

His gaze laid upon her for a moment, eyes raking in the familiarity and the obvious unfamiliar parts of the woman in front of him. She had gained a few pounds since the last time they had been in contact and that was one thing Dean was proud of her for. Her body looked more hench and dare the man say... sexy.

He missed his best friend. The one who would play video games with him till the late of night. The one who would share hits from a bong at silly o'clock in the morning. He missed just seeing her face.

"Did you- did you change me?" She whispered out sharply, her voice coming out scratchy. She watched as the man's eyes shut, a simple sigh falling from his mouth as she spoke to him. Scar's hands clenched into fists, feeling her pissed off self become even more angry with the man in front of her.

Without getting a reply, Scar noticed the bandana sitting on the floor with a pile of what she assumed was her stuff. She darted towards it, pulling on her mask and clothes over the ones she was wearing, trying hastily to get rid of the feeling of his eyes raking her body.