Wake

The ground in front of us explodes into dust and fire, a large plane screams over us quickly. The enemies in front of us no longer exist. Hestia screamed, while still huddled up in a ball, blood starting to cover her. I quickly feel her for a wound, but I can't find any. She's not hurt, but where is the blood coming from?

She looks up at me after a few minutes of silence, her eyes go wide instantly. "P...Percy... your hurt." She said breathlessly.

I look down and see blood, the blood that covered Hestia was mine. "Ah... it's ok... it doesn't hurt." I peek over the car, and see nothing but craters and blood splatters. "Ok... it's safe to move, cover your eyes sweet pea." I pick her up and she buries her eyes into my neck.

"There's a lot of blood..." She says quietly.

"Never needed it." I say quickly and I stand up, but my leg gives out and I almost fall but I stopped myself on the car. I look at my leg and see a shard of metal sticking out above my ankle.

Limping away from the scene, I don't manage to make it far before my legs give out and we fall to the ground.

"Percy!" Hestia screams. I look over and a guy in a black hoodie holding a pistol down at her.

Blood splatters out of his head and he falls to the ground. Hestia scrambles over to me and tries helping me up.

"Percy, get up we need to run." She said with tears.

"Ah..." I chuckle breathlessly, my vision fading and feeling in my body hot and burning. "Go without me... save yourself sweet pea..."

"No!" She screams and starts to pull my arm trying to drag me but not budging.

"Percy!" A familiar voice screams, and a new figure kneels next to me. Annabeth's face comes into focus. She has a black tactical vest on, from the patch it looks like Thalia's vest and her riffle on her side.

"Beth?" I ask. "You look hot..."

"Shut up Seaweed Brain!" she yells. "Stay awake! I found him, need a pick up on the east parking lot!" my vision getting way to dark, my breathing shallowing down. "Stay awake! Percy—" My vision goes dark, and I lose consciousness.

I shoot up awake, my eyes in pain from the bright lights. The vison focuses and I'm in an unfamiliar room, a IV in my arm and a clip board on a table next to my bed. I slowly reach out and pick it up, the clip board feels heavy, really heavy. A diagram of a person on it with mutable lines connected to body parts with diagnosis written on the lines.

· Right arm: GSW times 2

· Right shoulder: GSW

· Left leg: Shrapnel above ankle.

· Head: GSW scraped along right temple

· Chest: GSW and shrapnel in right side

"Shit..." I laugh breathlessly. I see a sleeping Annabeth laying her head on my lap, little snores blowing out. I reach out and rub her cheek softly with my thumb. She mumbles then her eyes shoot open and look onto me.

"Percy!" She shoots up and hugs me tightly, the most painful and best hugs I've ever gotten. "Your awake! Oh my god!" she cries will smothering me with kisses.

"Yeah, who can sleep with your snoring." I smirk, she wants to hit me but stops herself.

"First thing you say after 2 months, and it's that." She says sadly.

"Let me try again." I lay my head back and close my eyes. "Wait! did you say 2 months?" I sit back up.

"You've been in a coma for 2 months. The doctors said you wouldn't wake up." she says with tears running down.

"Sorry for making you worry, Do you still love me?" I ask, and she nods with a cry face. "Stop that..." I try holding back laughs, she caches me and actually hits me this time. "I'm sorry... I thought it was cute and I couldn't hold back." I smile and open my arms. "Hug me." she shoots right into my arms holding me tight. "How's Hestia?"

"She's safe not even a scratch, thanks to you." She says. "I also adopted her."

"I figured you would." I smile and kiss her head.

"Also..." she lets go of me and stands up, lifting her shirt showing her belly.

"You gained weight." I look at her and she glares at me. "Oh shit!" she nods angrily, I reach my hand up and she slowly leans forward resting her belly on my hand.

"Found out, a couple days after we brought you back... at the time we didn't know if you'd—" she stops and drops her head. I grab her hand and pull her back to me.

"Remember... I'm too stupid to die." I hug her and she laughs lightly. "Where's Luke?" I ask.

"We saw everything on your cam, the idiot forgot about it. We he came back, the med team took Thalia and Luke had the audacity to try and kiss me. So, I took his pistol and made him kiss a bullet." She says cutely nuzzled in my chest.

"I... uh... was your mom happy about it?" I ask.

"She helped me throw his body off the ship." She said, chuckling and pat her head.

"What about our plan?" I ask. "Getting married and... uh... breaking the bed in." I smirk.

"Well, you'll probably die if we tried the second part. But..." she calls on the radio, and a few minutes later Athena walks in, with Hestia in her arms.

"Hey Jackson." Athena smiles.

"Dad!" Hestia cheers and slithers out of Athena's arms and jumps in bed with me hugging me.

"Hey Sweet Pea." I smile and hug her back.

"I hear I have to officiate a wedding, but arnt there people missing?" Athena says and waves at the door. Grover walks in with a wide grin, Mom and Estelle walk in behind him. Thalia walks in too, with a light smile.

"Percy!" Mom says and kisses my forehead. "Stupid boy!" Estelle yells and kisses my head too.

"Sorry for worrying you." I smile. "Let's get married." I say to Annabeth, and she nods.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain." She says through a teary smile.