𝟎𝟎𝟒/𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟦,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟦, 𝟢𝟫.𝟣𝟦.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live.
#✰

"i miss my man"aaliyah said outta nowhere as we watched bad girls club. "who ya man?"Avani asked confused. "jayyyyy"i answered for aaliyah as she started blushing.

"awww"Zariah said smiling. "what's going on with you and dd?"Aaliyah asked me placing the attention off her.

"nothing we just friends"i answered tryna not mention the kiss. "that's not what ddot walked into"avani mentioned smiling. "WHAT!"Aaliyah and Zariah yelled in unison.

"we was bout to kiss its not that ser-"i explained before getting cut off by the doorbell. i grabbed the gun on the counter and opened the door.

"are you jihanni?"the middle aged male asked causing the 3 other girls to look over. "mmm who's asking?"i asked still hiding the gun in my pant line.

"there's a order for you"the guy said pulling out a box of chocolate covered strawberries. "who are these from?"i asked taking them from him.

"umm it there was only a last name"the guy said pulling out a little paper "Reyes"he said reading it.

"ok thank you"i said closing the door. "what was that?"Zariah asked as i put the gun down. "dd got me chocolate covered strawberries"i said smiling like a bitch.

"bitch i better get some"Avani added as we started walking to my room.i pulled out my phone to call dd and thank him.

"whats good ma?"dd asked as he answered looking down at the camera. "you got them"he said smiling looking at the strawberries.

"yeah thankss"i said eating one. "i'm in the stu now but ima call you later"dd said looking up. "ok bye"i said hanging up

"whats good ma?"Zariah asked mocking dd "since when u his ma?"Aaliyah asked smiling. "he's been callin me dat chill"i said opening tiktok and finding a sound, i picked TEEN BEAN by KEN CARSON sped up

Tiktok

jihanniii-too good😘 #smd #ilovemyman #fyp #delusional #e4n #forever14 ❤️:38

❤️:38.7k
➡️:10.4k
💬:5248

—————————

"let me get one"Avani requested,i put the box out for her to get one. "take one"i said to aaliyah and Zariah. they both took one and took a bite.