𝟎𝟏𝟔/𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟣𝟨,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝟣𝟢.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝗃𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗈𝖾._ streaming now live
#✰

"where my takis at?"kiyeer asked me walking up to my locker "where your african tribe at?"i questioned the african ass boy that matched ethans black sp5der hoodie i'm wearing.

"black bitch"i laughed."compared to you i'm white"i continued as we walked to our shared class.

"your racist i just wanted takis"he fake cried as we walked to the back of the class."and they should've left ya black ass in africa negro"he busted out laughing.

we continued talking about literally everything until the class was over."what u want fa ur birthday?"he asked me as we walked out the classroom.my birthday is november 16th.

"weed,money,notti back,dick,food,and more weed"i stated counting on my hand."i can get you 4/5"kiyeer said.

"what?" "weed,money,food,and this dick"he laughed at himself. "nigga ian want no black dick when them lights off you won't be able to see it"i shook my head laughing.

"i love me some light skin dick"i smiled thinking of my good man....

NLE Choppa.

love me a lightskin."you gon love this dick in ya face"i stopped walking and my jaw dropped as i looked at him.

"SAID LIL BITCH YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANTED TO THESE EXPENSIVE THESE IS RED BOTTOMS THESE IS BLOODY SHOES" me and ddot sang along to BODAK YELLOW by CARDI B

"what u want fa ur birthday?"dd asked me causing everyone to nod and look at me."weed, money,food,notti,shoes,and clothes but heavy on notti"i stated counting on my fingers.

"ok i gotchu"dudey smiled.at this point they hotboxed the studio."when ya dropping psa pt2?"dee asked me and ddot.

"honestly i don't know it's up to ddot"i stated looking over at ddot who was just gone.like literally his eyes were BRIGHT RED.

"huh"ddot spoke with his lisp coming out."when u wanna drop psa pt2?"i asked him for the 2nd time."drop a snippet then act like we forgot about the song and then drop it randomly"dd suggested lighting his 7th blunt.

"shii then you got the fans feining and begging"dee laughed dabbing up the boy."yeah but ian wanna do that"ddot remarked shrugging moving the 10 burnt roaches he had.

"post a lil part on your story and then asked them if they want it"dudey said making himself present."yeah or we can just preform it at the show then drop it after"i shrugged because i didn't know what to do.

"yeah do dat"they all agreed."we dropping right after the jersey show"ddot agreed.i nodded and checked my phone to see a text from kiyeer.

i nodded and checked my phone to see a text from kiyeer

i got ur weed

bring it to my house

ok want me to get you some more wraps?

yeah i'll be home in like 10

ok what kind?

vanilla

see you soon

okkk thanks😋

ya welcome

———————

"i'm going home"i stated getting up."ok i'm coming"dudeylo said getting his stuff. "same"dd, ddot,jay,and edot agreed.

we walked out to edots car.dd sat in the passenger seat and put INTERNET SENSATION by LIL DURK on the bluetooth.

"this is how i feel i got your love attached to me
and you know i truly love you it was never about no pussy and you told me that them niggas ain't for me they just want my money"dd,dudey,ddot, and edot sang along with durk.

i layed my head on dudeylos shoulder and closed my eyes for a moment until we pulled up to my house mad fast.

i RAN out the car to get my weed."now i have to wait for kiyeer"i spoke as i sat on the porch steps. we all waited for kiyeer to give me my weed.

i rested my head on dds shoulder and closed my eyes.a safe feeling went over my body,i missed this i missed him.

i forgot how good i felt with him when he ghosted me.his arm was around my shoulder holding me like it was his last time seeing me.

"here ma heart"kiyeer spoke giving me the weed and wraps."thanksss"i smiled and got up to hug the boy before he left.

"bye monkey"i smiled. "bye dora"he rolled his eyes at me.after he left me dd and em walked in the house.

we all sat on the couch together chilling and smoking my new weed and ddot raided my pantry for my food.

"ugh you need to go food shopping"ddot rolled his eyes holding my takis."no shit nigga"i rolled my eyes at him and went to my fridge and got a water than walked into my room leaving them downstairs.

i started watching noticuz and buba."ma you good?"dd asked knocking on my door."yeah i'm jus tired"he walked in the room and laid next to me under my covers.

"i missed laying next to you"dd spoke softly as his head rested in the crook of my neck holding on to my waist.

"where the guys at?"i asked dd as i tried to move but he was on top of me."they left"he stated while moving my arms so they are now around him.

"goodnight ma"he said softly in his raspy voice from smoking."goodnight"i closed my eyes as i took in the scent of his cologne.

"i love you jihanni"

"i love you too david"

AHHHH MY BABIESS SAID I LOVE YOUUUUU😘

ummm yeah so a lot gon happen but bitch tell me why i just started my period AT SCHOOL! might be a lil tmi but like i never have cramps so i never know when😕

okk anyways scroll up and comment

love y'all pookss (except the silent ones)