𝟎𝟎𝟗/𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒(𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀)
"𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳" @nottiworldd, produces ✰.

#𝟢𝟫,𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
✰𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒✰

𝟢𝟫, 𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟢.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - harlem, nyc
@𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂 streaming now live.
#✰

"jihanni i swear to god if you done send it i will." i said trying to grab the girls phone out of her hands."i'm scared"jihanni said pulling her phone away from us.

"JUST SEND THE DAMN TEXT!"Jolani yelled trying to press send on the girl's phone."FINE..i sent it"jihanni said placing her phone down so we could see she sent it.

"awwwww"i cued smiling at the text. "ok ok now what we doi-" 'facetime from bae💋' "hol on"i said answering the call.

"hey baby"i smiled showing my face in the camera."hey bae"von said smiling."IS THAT MY BESTIE!?"jihanni asked getting all up in my phone.

"JI HEYYY BESTIE"the boy smiled at the lightskin who was all in the camera."heyy von"jolani said getting in the camera."heyyy jojo"he spoke.

"heyyyy trey"zariah got in the camera. "sup rihrih"he motioned his head."what's up bae?"i asked him."tryna take you out"he replied.

"oh pick her up in a hour we'll have her ready"jihanni said hanging up the phone.

"i got hair"jihanni smiled getting her box of hair products and tools"ok fix ha edges"zariah added. "what's wrong with my edges?"i asked looking in the mirror at my edges.

"they crooked babes"jolani laughed going through my closet picking out an outfit."yall going to cheesecake factory"jihanni said looking in her phone.

"ok so this?"jolani asked hold up a slim, silky,black dress."yess"zariah started my heat comb.

they all got me ready.zariah did my hair,jihanni did my makeup,and jolani picked out a perfect outfit.

"you look stunning"jihanni smiled looking at me in my full mirror."thanks y'all i love you guys"i spoke looking in the mirror hugging the 3 girls in a group hug.

"i love you to-"jolani got cut off by jihannis phone. "who is it?"all 3 of us asked."dougie.."she stated before answering.

"yes Arion"jihanni sighed answering the phone. "meet me at the deli."she spoke as her face dropped."i love yall i'll explain later"jihanni got out before grabbing her bag and kissing my forehead.

✰𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄✰

𝟢𝟫.𝟤𝟢.𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 - bronx, nyc
@𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘦._ streaming now live.
#✰

"yes Arion"i sighed answering the phone. "this is blovee"blovee said into the phone."dougie got shot"he continued."meet me at the deli"i spoke as my face dropped.

"i love yall i'll explain later"i got out before grabbing my bag and kissing avanis forehead.i ran to the deli to be met with blovee and blu in the car.

as we drove away WHAT YALL WANNA DO by KAY FLOCK AND CBLU started screaming through the speakers."turn it down"i said reaching up front turning it down to 5.

"is he going to be ok?"i asked worried about my cousin,cousin was a understatement the brother i never knew i needed.

"yeah it was just in his arm"blu reassured me looking back at me.i just pulled out my phone and saw cordell responded to my text.