Good friends.

(Yoori's pov)

[i think she went this way....]

(I continue following the long hallway until I see a door that's cracked slightly)

[this must be it.]

(I knock on the door ever so slightly)

"Come in!!"

(I walk in to see a girl sitting in front of a canvas that is full of color)
"Oh it's you from earlier.... I apologize for barging in, i forgot my brother was expecting guests"

"Oh no my lady no need to apologize."

"Are you Not of the same rank as me? I thought you and king sunoo were courting in private"

(I proceeded to choke on air from that question)

"W-WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT???"

"You two looked quite clingy to each other... any normal person could see something going on"

"W-well you're wrong my lady I am just his personal knight..."
[that also shares the same bed as him since he doesn't like sleeping in his own bed]

"Ahhh that makes since, kings should be close to their personal knights."

(She goes back to painting, so I decide to walk over closer to get a better view of the painting)

"You're amazing at painting my lady"

"Why thank you.... Uhm-"

"Yoori please call me yoori my lady"

"What a lovely name, im assuming you already know mine since well my brother yelled it"
(Koona laughs awkwardly)

"Yea...."

(We both just stand there silently)

"....what do you do for fun yoori?"

"Oh well I Uhm.... I cant think of anything..."

(She puts down her paint brushes and turns to look at me)

"Do you ONLY guard him at all times!?!"

"Yes... because it's my job?"

"Okay that needs to change today!"

(She grabs my arm and starts taking me to her room)

"What are you doing!?"

"Giving YOU a makeover!!!"

(She takes off the outfit I'm already wearing and puts this on me instead)