Confusing emotions

(Yoori pov)

(I wake up to sunoo being nowhere in sight)

"Wow.... And I thought he never wanted me to leave his side." I mumbled to myself

(I sit up on my bed rubbing my eyes from the sunlight beaming right into my face)

"Yoori you should probably get dressed"

(I quickly turn my head to the doorway to see niki leaning against the doorframe looking straight at me)

"And you should probably learn the meaning of stalking, or privacy."

(I get up and start heading to my closet to get dressed as niki leans off the door frame and starts walking over to my closet with me)

"Guess what I heard, it's really good I promise and no it's not jay asking you to marry him."

[i swear this.... Man child.]

(I sigh out of annoyance)

"What did you hear?"

"I heard that sunghoon is looking for you.... And coming to see you today"

(I quickly turn my head to face niki, he is smiling in the most annoyingly mischievous way)

"You sure know how to make men swoon over you, you sure you aren't a siren as well?"

(I start putting on something newer i found in my closet)

"Unless you're swooning over me too then i highly doubt it, plus isn't the princess of nevermourn the one that already has that title?"

[nevermourn....the kingdom of the sea you can hear the singing sirens for miles they're at war with no one to much surprise, considering all the casualties that happened from drunken men following the sirens calls.]

"Oh trust me i swoon over you but you do not swoon for me, and my brother would never allow it"

(He reaches his hand out and slightly caresses my face before pulling away swiftly)

"On the topic of nevermourn.... Your dear prince is meeting with the princess since she is well a possible queen."

"Ah, is that so?"

"Yep seems like they have quite the chemistry since she was his tutor while you were gone."

"Hm."

(I finish fixing my sleeves)

[i don't remember getting this dress but it's beautiful....]

"How do i Look?"

"How do i Look?"

(I turn over at niki and he looks completely dazed and starstruck)