♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ♡︎

"Please do something Dr

"Please do something Dr.Park. I don't want to lose her." Taehyung said to Jimin.

"We will try our best. Stay strong!" Jimin said and went inside to check upon his patient who was not in a very good health condition.

"Taehyung, what happened to her. She will be alright right?" Mrs.Kim asked seeing her son being a crying mess.

"Mom when I went to the washroom did something happened that Y/n had to go through this?" Taehyung asked his mother who lowered her vision making her son believe that something must have happened.

"When you went to the washroom, I just asked her why was she cheating on Namjoon with you." Mrs.Kim said in a low voice making Taehyung snap towards her.

"WHAT!! Mom! Why would you ask her something like that?" Taehyung asked trying to control his anger now that he knows what might have happened to Y/n.

"On the day I was returning from Daegu, I had to give a visit to one of my friends who was unwell before I go home. Just as I came out of my friend's house I saw Y/n and Namjoon talking alone outside the opposite house. I thought that she was his girlfriend. But I wanted Namjoon to tell me about it so I did not tell you all that I saw them together. Then today when I saw you feeding Y/n and both of you being what lovers are I thought that maybe Y/n was cheating on Namjoon with you. So to confirm my doubt I asked her. As soon as I asked, she became still and suddenly she started to breathe heavily and then you came and you know the rest." Mrs.Kim said.

"Mom! She is my girlfriend and not Namjoon hyung's. That day I took Namjoon hyung with me to meet her. They were not talking outside alone. I was also there but I forgot something inside. So I went in to bring it and I guess at that time you saw both of them and assumed things." Taehyung said.

"OH NO! What have I done. I am so sorry Tae. I should not have assumed things. But why did she react like that?" Mrs.Kim asked. Her eyes and voice filled with guilt.

"Mom, her dad cheated on her mom and ever since then her anxiety gets triggered whenever she hears about cheating or even the word 'cheating' itself." Taehyung said releasing a sigh.

"I am so sorry Tae. I shouldn't have assumed things." Mrs.Kim said. Her eyes now getting teary.

"Not only that mom. Y/n has a genetic disease which makes her immune system weak. For now the doctor has kept her on medicine and whenever the right time comes she would have to undergo a major surgery as well." Taehyung said making his mother a little shock.

"It's ok son. She will get well soon. We all will take good care of her." Mrs.Kim said. Her son showed a small smile in assurance and looked towards the room where his girlfriend was admitted.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"What's the matter Dr.Park? Is she alright?" Taehyung asked. His face showed nervousness and fear. Fear of losing Y/n.