♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ♡︎

"Those pale hands of yours once used to hold my hands

"Those pale hands of yours once used to hold my hands. Those closed eyes of yours once used to blink in happiness. That chapped lip of yours once used to kiss me in love. Those long hairs of yours once used to dance with the wind. That still beating heart of yours once used to beat fast listening to me." Taehyung said. His eyes red due to too much crying. His fingers entangled with Y/n's pale slender ones.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

"I wish it was me instead of you going through so much pain. I wish I could somehow decrease your pain. I wish I could make everything alright." Taehyung said holding Y/n's hands and once again started crying. It was as if he was unable to control his tears, his emotions.

"Tae?" A very soft voice called the male. Taehyung immedietly looked at the owner of the voice.

"Tae did you missed me?" The voice asked now sitting on the bed near Taehyung.

"Y/n? My love? Is that you or am I dreaming?" Taehyung asked. His eyes eyeing his lady love wearing a white hospital gown with her straight hair blowing due to the sourceless wind. Her eyes had the same dazzle of love and happiness. Her lips rosy pink jusy how it used to be.

"Yes Tae. It's me. I missed you so much my love." Y/n said smiling softly towards her boyfriend.

"I missed you too my baby. Please don't do this again! You know right that your Tae baby can't live without you?!" Taehyung said as Y/n leaned towards him rubbing away his tears softly.

"I know Tae. I know very well and that's why I came back to you. Only for you." Y/n said now holding her boyfriend's hands softly.

"Every day every second all I did was waited for you to wake up from coma and now that you did I can't help but cry in happiness. I am so happy my love." Taehyung said now hugging the female as tightly as he could.

"Even though I was in coma I knew it that one day or other I would wake up just for you. I would wake up to complete my promise to spend the rest of my life with you. To grow old with you." Y/n said kissing the male's eyes softly making him smile.

"Y/n, I don't have the ring with me right now but I made a promise to myself that once you wake up I will propose you for marriage. So Miss Cha Y/n, will you make me the happiest by marrying me and make me the luckiest man by marrying you?" Taehyung asked now kneeling down on his knees.

"Tae.... Tae!! Tae!! Don't let me go Tae! Save me my love! Please save me! I don't want to die! Taeeeee!!" Y/n shouted as she started drifting away from Taehyung making the male shout for her with tears immedietly rolling his eyes.