♡︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ♡︎

"Seokjin hyung I wanted to ask you something

"Seokjin hyung I wanted to ask you something. Can I?" Taehyung asked the elder. Everyone were sitting in the hospital's sitting area as Taehyung had something to tell everyone. By the time he was about to say something his best friend had also arrived.

"Yes sure." Seokjin said. He knew that something was going on in the younger's mind.

"I want to ask for Y/n's hands for marriage. You are her only guardian and before I propose to her I want to take permission from you and assure you that I will always take proper care of her, love her, fulfill all her wishes." Taehyung said making everyone present in the room surprised.

"Taehyung are you sure about this? Y/n is still in coma. We don't even know when she will recover. We don't know what complications she might have if she wakes up from coma." Seokjin said with tears in his eyes.

"I am very sure about this hyung. The only one I have ever loved is Y/n. She is my first love and my last. No matter for how long I will have to wait for her. I only know one thing which is to wait for her be it for a day, a week, a month, a year, many years or 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲." Taehyung said with so much confidence and love that anyone could say that Y/n was his life.

"My sister is truly very lucky to have you in her life. I trust you Taehyung. I trust you for my sister. I know none of us can love her as much as you love her. I am ready to give my sister to you but only when she will say yes." Seokjin said patting Taehyung's shoulder lightly.

"Thank you so much hyung! I won't disappoint you. As soon as Y/n wakes up from coma I will propose her for marriage." Taehyung said smiling making the older smile and nod his head.

♡︎⁂♡︎

"I am so proud of you tiger! Mom must be really happy and proud of your decision." Namjoon said to his brother who just smiled in response.

"Yes Tae. Nowadays all we see is cheating, heartbreak and what not in a relationship but seeing you makes me believe that pure and selfless love is still present." Nabi who was Namjoo 's wife said.

"Baby bear you made the right decision. I know the journey won't be easy but I am sure everything will be worth it." Yoongi said placing his arms over the younger's shoulder.

"Thank you for supporting my decision. With you all by my side I don't feel alone at all." Taehyung said as he hugged Yoongi followed by Namjoon hugging Yoongi and finally Nabi hugging Namjoon into a group hug.

"Seems like someone forgot his best friend." Hoseok said approaching.

"How can I forget you? Come here!" Taehyung said opening his arms to which Hoseok smiled and joined the group hug.

"You did the right thing Seokjin. Being the only guardian of Y/n I know how difficult it might have been for you but Taehyung has made himself so much capable and trustable that we can trust him blindly on this matter." Nayon who was Seokjin's wife said smiling softly towards her husband.