No Strings.

Faiths POV
As I pull into the Salvatore driveway, I look over at Stefan and say "look.. i know we don't know each other that well but you didn't deserve any of that in my opinion." He scoffs and I say "I don't really know much about this whole no humanity thing.. but i know however much you try.. feeling's especially love are hard to shut out." He says "so you still love Klaus?" I roll my eyes and say "in a way.. yes. I love the memories i have with him but overtime the pain of heartbreak can turn all the feelings into something angrier." There's a silence as I continue "there's a fine line between love and hate stef." He says "why are you being so nice to me?" I say "i like you. You seem trustworthy, loyal and definitely easy on the eye." As i smile a little .. he sighs and gets out the car.

As we go inside, Damon's stood there. He says "so good news and bad news." We wait for him to continue, as he says "i only had time to get one of the coffins... it's the locked one." Stefan says "probably a good choice." Damon says "you know if your counting on Bonnie's mama too open.. we're screwed, she doesn't have any powers". Stefan sighs and says "doesn't surprise me.. it's been that kind of night." As he turns away, Damon says "is Elena okay?" I look at Stefan and see a rush of anger, pain and a little sadness in his eyes. He pushes his tongue into his cheek as he turns around swinging his fist and hitting Damon in the face. I gasp as damon falls to the floor, Stefan shakes his hand out. Damon says "I take it you two had a heart to heart?" He pauses and when there's no answer he says "and i take it you don't want to talk about it.. so lets talk about this." As he pulls a dagger from his jacket pocket, I say "what did you do? Stefan raises an eyebrow as Damon says "lets just say Klaus is up for a shock when he gets his coffins back." As Stefan walks away still kind of mad, I say "I know I haven't known you guys that long but don't choose some human girl over your brother." He tips his head back and groans as I follow Stefan upstairs.

..

As I head into Stefan's room .. He's laying on the bed, I say "how you doing?" He sits up and says "I 'm fine. You don't have to keep checking up on me." I step closer and say "well your in a tough spot." He says "i'm not going to let it affect our plan." I say quietly "you haven't told anyone about the plan right?" He shakes his head and I say "after this coffin is open it can really start." He nods and I put my hands on his shoulders I say "this is just the beginning Stef, don't worry you'll get your revenge." He slides his hands around my waist and says "and you yours." I smirk as he stands up.. face to face with me, his chiselled jawline pouting in a moody, mysterious kinda way. He lifts a hand to my cheek as I inch closer to him, I can feel him breathing, I am drawn to him and in that moment I realize he's  everything Klaus isn't. He may be strong, handsome and confident in who he is but he's gentle, warm and totally got that romantic novel stare going on. People usually say I 'm a tough bitch, even my own siblings would describe me that way but when I'm around Stefan my walls break down slightly and I feel unusually vulnerable.
As I stand there looking at him, him looking at me, he leans in and kisses me passionately, as I kiss him back. As I pull away slowly I say "i know your in a rough spot right now and I don't want to complicate the plan.. so lets keep clear IF we do this.. no strings." He repeats "no strings." As he picks up me up vamping me on the bed, I moan out as he kisses my neck. He runs his hands down from my shoulders to my stomach as I grab his shoulder blades. As he unzips my trousers,  I lift my hands up his shirt.. pulling it off.. I take a second to take in his abs.. it's like he's been carved out of stone. I run my hands over his stomach, kissing his neck, he pulls off my trousers.... As he kisses my stomach, his hands creeping down, he flips me over, as I straddle him placing my hands on his muscular chest, he grabs my ass, as we work with eachother moving backwards and forwards .. I let out a moan as he caresses my back. 

...

As I lay down beside him, Stefan says "woah- I needed that.. you are beautiful." I smirk and say "still clear on no strings?" He nods and says "only if we can do that again." I half smile and say "patience Stef." As I grab my shirt from the floor pulling it on, Damon comes upstairs, he looks around and says "woah- brother get ready. We have a dinner to get to." Stefan stands up and says "what are you talking about?" Damon says "Elijah has arranged for us to have a little sit down with the Mikaelsons." Stefan says "no- no way.. Klaus won't make a deal Damon." Damon says "don't worry- this meal is just buying little witch and momma witch time to open the coffin." Stefan scoffs and says "pass." I stand up and say "hold on .. it might not be the worst idea" Damon looks over at me and says "see little brother .. listen to your bed buddy." I give him the finger.. as Stefan says "you wanna— now?" I walk slowly towards him and say "why not? — it'd be one hell of a distraction!" Stefan raises an eyebrow .. as I say "i think its about time he knew.." Damon says "for what? Who knows? Who's he? What are you two planning? WHY AM I LEFT OUT OF THE LOOP??" I look over my shoulder at Damon and wink, Stefan says "sorry brother." As I grab my things, i leave, walking past Damon I say "you'll find out eventually."