We all go a little mad sometimes

Uhh.. so sorry I've been an away for so long. I have been very busy and lacked creative ideas but reading back over the previous parts i remember how much love i have for Faith du Martel and i appreciate a number of you reaching out and asking for more parts to the story .. so yes it's continuing and sorry again for leaving it for a while since the last part.
Also go check out some other stories on my page!! Let me know what you think of Founders!!

———————————————-

Faiths POV

I'm making coffee when i hear the door swing open

I'm making coffee when i hear the door swing open. I make my way out to the foyer. As i see hybrids bringing in luggage, as klaus walks in i smile. He pauses in his step and smirks he says "hello my love." I smirk and say "you're back?" He walks toward me as he says "I'm back." He kisses me, I say "sorry about the hunter." He says "no need to apologize my love, the right parties will be dealt with." I say "it wasn't Stefan and Damon's fault..." he says "you don't have to protect them Faith." There's a silence as he says "I'm going to go and have a chat with the doppelgänger i wonder if she's holding up." I say "why?" He says "their precious Elena, will now have been affected by the curse." I say "the hunters curse? What do you know about it?" He says "i killed the five original hunters, and just because Connor is dead it won't stop him from making Elena the last vampire he kills."  I say "omg." He walks away, i say "where are you going?" He says "to check on my doppelgänger." I say "I'm coming with you." He turns back quickly and says "you're not coming with me." I say "oh i so am." He sighs, I say "you can't keep leaving me out of these decisions that end up putting people at risk". He says "fine." I smirk, walking past him as I run a finger along his chest.

As we walk up to the Gilbert house, Klaus calls Stefan, who reluctantly picks up he says "I don't want to talk about it." Klaus replies "well that's too bad because there are things that need to be discussed." Stefan says "you're using your calm voice today, who's getting killed?" Klaus says "not you. If that's what you're worried about but I am worried about your beloved, where are you?" He says "at her house." He says "well look at that so am I.." As Klaus hangs up, I raise an eyebrow and say "are you capable of having a normal conversation." He smirks as the door opens and Stefan comes outside. Klaus says "you know this would all be a lot more civilised if I was invited inside?" Stefan says "I shouldn't even be out here talking to you." I say "actually Stefan you're gonna want to hear him out on this one." Stefan looks at me in question. Klaus smirks as Stefan says "what is she talking about?" Klaus says "how is Elena? Have the hallucinations started yet?" Stefan says "how do you know about that?" Klaus says "I 've been around a long time Stefan, I seen what she's going through and right now I am the only one who can help her." Stefan raises an eyebrow, Klaus says "she'll need to come with me, I can keep her safe." Stefan says "she's not going anywhere with you." Klaus says "well she'll die if not." Stefan steps towards him and says "why would i trust you?" Klaus says "I have given you know reason not to." I step in between them and say "easy boys.. " I look at Stefan and say "he is trying to help, you can trust him with this and if you don't, then trust me." Stefan's silent as the door opens and Elena comes out, as we turn to look Klaus vamps over within seconds and grabs Elena, taking her away.