Chapter 19

Sebastian swims down to Antlantica. He goes into the throne room to find King Triton on the throne. He was clearly missing his daughter. He couldn't focus on his work. "You're Majesty!" Sebastian says with a bow. "Sebastian! Where is Ariel?" He asks. "Well you see your majesty, Ariel said that she can't swim right now but wants to see you right away." Sebastian says. King Triton then looks worried. "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Triton says as he gets up and starts to swim up to the surface. Sebastian follows him.

Soon king Triton and Sebastian reach the surface. Triton looks around but doesn't see Ariel. "Sebastian where is she?" He asks. "I don't know but I'll go look for her." Sebastian replied. Sebastian goes onto the beach and then starts to head towards Ariel and Eric's window. He walks up the castle wall. Then he walks right into Ariel and Eric's window.

Eric sees Sebastian come in. "Oh Hi Sebastian." He says. "Hi Prince Eric. King Triton is out there in the water right now." Sebastian says. "Oh ok let me wake up Ariel." Eric says. Eric starts to softly shake Ariel. "Darling wake up. Your father is here." Ariel grumbles. Eric continues to shake her. "Ariel honey your father is here." Eric says again. "Ugh, My father is here." She mumbles. Then her eyes fly open and she immediately sits up. "My father is here?" She asks as she sits up. Then she looks around and sees Sebastian. "My father isn't here! It's just Sebastian." She says with a yawn as she tries to lie back down. Eric stops her. "No sweetheart. Your father is in the ocean next to the beach. He is out there waiting for you." Eric says as he helps her get out of bed. Then Ariel wakes up. "Oh my gosh I totally forgot." Ariel says as she slips her shoes on. Sebastian is confused. "Ariel, What is the matter with you?" He asked. Ariel immediately gets angry. "What do you think?!" She yells. Sebastian couldn't believe that she yelled at him.

Then Ariel's expression completely changed. She gasps. She couldn't believe that came out of her mouth either. "Oh my goodness Sebastian! I'm so sorry. I promise you that I didn't mean that." Ariel says as she picks him up and kisses him on the head. Sebastian was really confused at this point. "Ariel what is going on?" Sebastian asks. "I promise I'll tell you when we meet up with Daddy." Ariel replied. "Well, come on then! Let's go." Sebastian says. Eric escorts her and Sebastian down the stairs. Ariel puts Sebastian on her shoulder. Soon they reach the beach. Ariel sees her Father. She smiles at him. "Daddy!" She says as she walks towards him. She then reaches him and gives him a big hug. "Oh Ariel! I have missed you so much!" King Triton says. "Oh I have missed you too Daddy!" She says.

They release from the hug. "Now Ariel, What is this about you not being able to come visit us?" Triton asked. "Well, Daddy. That's why I wanted you to come up to see me." She says with a huge grin. Sebastian gets off Ariel's shoulder and then gets onto King Triton's shoulder. Ariel then holds on to Eric's arm. "Daddy, I'm with child!" Ariel says with the biggest smile on her face. Triton is surprised at first but then smiles. "Oh congratulations you two." King Triton says as he hugs them both. "Oh. That's why you were acting so strangely." Sebastian says. Ariel nods. Triton gets confused. "What do you mean acting strangely?" He asked. "Well she got angry over me asking what is wrong." Sebastian says. "Oh ok yeah that is what pregnant women do. Athena was pregnant seven times and she was like that every time." King Triton says. Sebastian giggles at this.

Ariel starts to yawn. Eric puts his arm around her. "I don't mean to be rude sir but I think Ariel needs to go to bed." Eric says. "Ah yes. I understand but let me give her one more hug before you go." Triton says as he hugs his daughter one last time. Ariel hugs him tightly as well. They release from the hug. "Daddy please come visit us anytime and feel free to bring my sisters too." Ariel says. "Oh I will definitely bring them at some point. I am going to spread the news to Antlantica. I love you Ariel!" King Triton says as he waves to her. "I love you too Daddy!" Ariel says as she waves back. Then King Triton dives into the sea and heads back to Antlantica. Eric then smiles and starts to take Ariel back to the Palace.

Then the wind starts to blow very hard. It blows their hair all over the place. Then it starts to rain. Eric and Ariel start to struggle to walk because the storm was so strong. Eric helps Ariel to walk. Ariel could barley walk. She was not used to her human legs yet. She is getting better with them. Grimsby then opens the window of the palace. "Prince Eric! Ariel! Come back inside before you get blown away." He says as he closes the window again. Eric then picks his wife up and walks as fast as he can to the Palace. They finally make it in the castle. Eric puts Ariel down and looks back out the window. He sees max trying to come back in as well, but he was too lightweight and was getting blown away.

"Max!" Eric yells. Eric rushed back outside. He reaches Max and picks him up. "Eric!" Ariel yells. Ariel was worried that he wouldn't make it. Eric then pushes through the storm and starts to walk towards the palace. Ariel was still worried. That wind was really strong and so was the rain. Eric was having trouble seeing. Eric could see the palace but couldn't tell how far away he was or where the door was. Ariel then shouted out the window. "Eric! Hurry!" Ariel yelled. Eric then pushes himself to go faster and continue to get through the storm. He keeps pushing through and finally makes it to the Palace. Ariel pulls him in and shuts the door. "Oh Eric! Are you alright?" Ariel asks. "Yes sweetheart. I'm fine. Are you alright?" Eric asked. "Yes I'm fine. That is quite a storm." Ariel says. "Yes it is! We haven't had one this bad in a while. Is your father mad at me?" Eric asked. "No of course not! And what does that have to do with anything?" Ariel asked. "Well I heard that when it storms, that means that King Triton is angry." Eric says. "No. He only makes the storms over the sea. He has no power over the land." Ariel says. "Oh really?" Eric asked. "Yes so this storm was not from my father." Ariel replied. Eric sighed. "Well, that's a relief." Eric says.

Ariel then turns to max. A bolt of lightning appeared in the sky. Max hides in Eric's arms. "Oh Max. Are you scared?" Ariel asks. Max barks in response. "Oh you poor baby. Eric we better get him upstairs." Ariel replied. Eric nods. They both walk upstairs to their bedroom. Ariel lays down on the bed. Eric then puts Max next to Ariel. Eric goes and gets an extra blanket. Max snuggles up against Ariel. Eric then wraps max up in a blanket. "There, There, everything is alright." Ariel says as she begins to pet him. Max continues to rub up against Ariel. Eric then gets on the other side of Max. "Hey buddy." Eric says as he begins to pet him too. "The poor thing! He's so scared." Ariel says. "Yeah max has always been scared of storms." Eric says.

"Awwwweeeeee well, don't worry Max. Those storms aren't going to hurt you with us around." Ariel says as she kisses him on the head. Max wags his tail from underneath the blanket. Eric smiles. "I think he likes you more than me now." Eric says with a laugh. "Oh don't be silly. He loves us both equally." Ariel says as she babies Max. Eric reached over and kissed his wife. "You are going to be a wonderful mother." Eric says. "Do you really think so?" Ariel asked as she looks back at him. "Of course I do. Look how well you are taking care of Max. If you can take such great care of him then you are going to take such wonderful care of our little buddle of joy." Eric says. Ariel blushes. Then she decided to lay down. She was really tired. Eric wraps her up in the blankets and kisses her forehead.

Ariel smiles as she snuggles with max and her husband. Eric wraps both of them up in his arms. "I love you guys so much." He says as he kisses them both. Ariel squeezed Eric's hand in response. Eric smiles as they all fall asleep.