New Story, Different accout

HELLLOOOOOOO. I AM VERY EXCITED TO SAY THAT IM WORKING WITH 2 DEAR FRIENDS OF MINE ON A SERIES.
It's based on Scream, so if you like horror movies or Gore in general, check it out. We've based the characters on ourselves, and each story is a different perspective. Mine is Bledthrough || P.B.S if you'd like to read it. I should be finishing the first chapter on the same day I'm writing this. Please check it out and check out the other versions my friends are writing.

Shank- MacKenzie is writing this. If you want to find it, just take out Bledthrough and replace it with Shank. Shank is her Murderer name. (Bledthrought is mine)

Painkill- the first chapter of Aaliyahs perspective will take a little long to come out, but hopefully, it'll be here in the next few days.

Comment on my story if you come from this one, and please vote because I really want to make my friends happy while working on this series.

Edit: THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUTTTT. Hope to see you lovelies over there. And don't worry, I will still be updating this story as well.

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

Another update:
So me and a friend had a falling out. She was one of the authors of our shared book. So if realese time increases, I'm very sorry. We're currently trying to resolve things, but it could result in the end of the book before it even really begin.