Chapter 11

Enjoy the chaos that will be in this chapter
○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

Everyone had gone back inside the hotel. Alastor fixed the broken wall with his magic, Niffty started to rapidly clean the whole hotel, and you made your way to the kitchen. It was run down, like the rest of the hotel. The fridge was somehow balanced on an angle, cupboards were missing their doors, the sink didn't have a faucet! How did Charlie expect this place to run?! Anyways, you got work. With a snap of your fingers, everything was perfect. You mimicked the theme of the reception desk. The kitchen island and cupboards were now a deep red with gold trimming. The fridge was replaced with a newer model. The stove was also modified. Everything was looking spectacular.
"Marvelous." Alastor said from behind you. "This is excellent, my dear! You certainly have a talent for decor!"
"...sure. Well, what's next?" You asked.
"If you wouldn't mind?" Alastor held on his arm, waiting for you to interlock yours with it. You do so, and he takes the lead. Stealing you through the halls until you make it to an unfamiliar door.
"Hm. What monstrosities lay behind this door?"
"Not a monstrosity at all, my dear!" Alastor opens the door to reveal a poorly kept garden. The flowers are dead and rotting, where there used to be benches now lay rubble.
"I believe you'd have more fun with this than I."
You looked around, taking in the sight.
"Would it be too cliche to say 'roses'?" You teased. Al chuckled.
"I think they'd look marvelous, my dear!"
With just a wave of your hand, life sprouted. Deep red rose bushes blossomed and took up the area. There was a gap big enough to walk in. In the center was the tallest bush, shaped into an apple.
"Ah~ The thing that started it all!" Alastor turned around and went back inside. You followed close behind. The rest of the day was slow. Nothing new.

When the great big pentagram in the sky decided to fall, you began your journey home.
"Goodnight, Princess~," you shouted from the door.
"Goodnight, Y/N! Safe travels!" Charile replied. With that, you closed the door and began to walk. Through narrow alleys, stepping over sleeping/dead bodies, scaring a new soul every now and then. Until you reached the forest. The rotting black trees were your new home. You followed the path until you came to a fork in the road. Left. You passed a small pond. It was calm, still. Not even the breeze would cause a ripple.
Your house was right up ahead...
*SIRENS*