EP-5

Zee almost got into a car accident on his way to the hospital. He can't stay calm and he's rushing, he's scared to actually lose Nunew though they have already broken up. This time, he aint letting Nunew go this easily. No way. Even they can't be together, he still wants Nunew to be alive. Ofc, he is still his precious person, he might be denying that but, in the back of his mind, he still cares about Nunew. His heart is thumping very loudly as he takes each step to the hospital.

As soon as he reached the destination, he rushed to the reception counter and asked where Nunew is. He is panicking and speaking so fast that the receptionists have to calm him down first before giving him the info.

''Where'sNunewChawarinIneedtoseehim. Right Now! Please!'' he almost raised his voice in nervousness. He clenched his fist, holding back his emotions.

''Pardon?'' the receptionist politely replied ''Khun, can u please calm down and speak slowly so that we get what u're saying?'' They requested him.

'' I'm a guardian of Nunew Chawarin, I'm his fiance and May I know where he is right now?'' Zee is now trying his best to calm himself down. In fact, he's not.  Although they're not fiancé anymore, he just chooses to use the word ''fiancé'' if not the receptionists will not let him know anything regarding Nunew.

While the receptionists are figuring out where Nunew's room is, one of the nurses came in.

''Are you the guardian of Khun Nunew Chawarin kha? That patient with XX illness.  He is in an emergency room right now since he fainted this morning and his blood pressure is very low. '' (A/n: sorry for my lack of medical knowledge 🥺😭 Correct me pls)

Zee almost fainted when he heard that. He never knows that Nunew is suffering from a serious illness. ''Could that be the reason why he breaks up with him?'' '' So, how about his current boyfriend?'' Zee's mind is completely occupied with multiple questions for he is clueless about things that are currently happening.
" How is he? Where is he right now? Please?'' he begged the nurse.

Zee is then escorted to wait in front of the ER and after some time, Nat arrived.

'' Nat''

''P'Zee how's the surgery going?''

''So you know? Why didn't you tell me Nat? You should have told me even you're his best friend? This is serious Nat'' Zee asked calmly but he sounded like he's scolding Nat.

'' I-I planned to but Nunew insisted''

''But still, You should have told me.'' Zee sighed.

''Could that be the reason why Nunew wanted to break up with me? Please...I begged you please tell me. Are there things that u two are hiding from me?'' he is so desperate. He must know that. He really doesn't get the reason why Nunew doesn't bother to tell him about this.

He's furious , not at Nunew but himself for not noticing earlier. Right now, he is putting all the pieces together.....all the things that seem suspicious but Zee didn't really bother to care back then as he thinks he's just being doubtful.

Nat just looked at Zee and he did not answer coz he does not want to interfere. This is not his place to interfere. Also, he's thinking whether he should hand Zee ''that letter'' which Nunew told him to give to Zee only after his death. He shakes his head and reminds himself ''No, No tht's not right, if I did that he would be betraying Nunew'' Nat did not notice that he said this out loud.

''What do you mean by betraying Nunew? What are you two hiding from me?'' Zee asked curiously furrowing his dark eyebrows and looking for answers on Nat's face.

''Uh- No-nothing''

''Nat please, I won't tell Nunew so you're safe to tell me'' he assured Nat, who seems really anxious and stressed out.

Nat sighed. Now he's trapped, however, isn't this the perfect timing to tell Zee the truth? He supposes although he will seem like he betrayed Nunew, he's doing this for Nunew's sake coz he doesnt want to see his best friend crying, suffering and mourning every night. He made up his mind and handed Zee the letter.

'' Here, this is the letter that Jelly wrote for you. But he told me to give this only after his death....but since he's now in a critical condition, i guess I'm doing ALMOST the same thing he asked me to do.'' Nat only tells that so as to feel less guilty about that.

The letter was neatly folded and tied with a white thread.

Zee opened the letter, it's beautifully written. Even if Nat won't tell him that this is Nunew's letter to him, he would still know who wrote this just by seeing the handwriting. He rememvers every details regarding Nunew so it's very easy for him.

The letter is long enough to include all the answers Zee's searching for. After a few lines, Zee's already tearing up, making the letter wet as his tears fall right onto the words, making the ink scattered. His heart clenched at every sentence. He wants to stop reading it for it pains him so much.

''Why am I so dumb?'' ''How could I not notice?'' He's blaming himself, and especially, this letter makes him realize that he did not pay enough attention to Nunew that he do not realize what's going on with his lover. He is unworthy of Nunew. He thought and cried.

Nat looks up from his phone when he heard Zee crying. "You both are hurting each other unintentionally. I hope you guys will resolve this and be happy. I really do.'' He encouraged Zee indirectly, giving a hint that he could still be with Nunew. But they both know that this will only be possible only if Nunew's surgery is a success.

After reading the entire letter. Zee kept it in his pocket. " I trust Nunew. He can easily overcome this. You know, Nunew is so stubborn and if he wants it, he will make it happen, Nunew will never leave you, Nat, although he could leave me.'' his voice lowers at the last phrase ,in disappointment.

Zee is practically encouraging Nat who is sitting across him sobbing. As much as he wants to cry so much right now, he has to endure. Deep down, Zee is also scared that something might go wrong during the surgery and Nunew will never be back. He is just holding back his tears so hard, not allowing any tears to fall but his expression tells everything like an open page.

''No P'Zee. This-is- not -true'' Nat replied through his sobs. '' He loves you and he never wanted to leave you. He regretted that''

Zee eyes sparkled at Nat's words. " So, Nunew's regretting. He still has a chance then'' This time, no matter what, Zee is not letting Nunew go.

He has now determined to make things right. He's going to do whatever it takes to save Nunew, even if it goes against his own wishes. Even if he has to give his life to save him, he'd willingly give up his life. He owes him that much.

" I'm sorry P'Zee, I should have told you earlier, so, he would not suffer this much....Jelly is hurting himself and this makes him physically weak and makes his health deteriorate day by day....coz P'Zee, you are his hope.'' Zee looked up, when Nat mentioned the word ''hope''.

''No, Nat, It's all my fault, I'm the closest person to him and yet I noticed nothing. I should know better. I should not have let him go. Instead, i should have told him that I won't call off this engagement no matter what.'' He then lowers his head again, eyes only focusing on the floor, feeling remorseful.

"Please Nunew Please be alive and give me one more chance to be with me'' He prayed to God in silence. Despite holding in for a long time, Zee's tears dropped as he desperately prayed for Nunew.

He tried to think positive as much as he could but after a few hours, he no longer put on a brave face since he knows that the outcome is unpredictable. He felt he would be to blame if Nunew didn't make it out alive. After all, if he had taken better care of Nunew from the very start, maybe things won't be this worse, the surgery would not have been neccessary. He looked up the ceiling, making sure he doesn't seem like he's going to cry, then he covered his eyes with both of his hands, feeling very frustrated and scared.
.....

Well, How about this ep? Do u like it 🥺? There's no Nunew in this chapter. I guess next ep will be about the letter Zee has read in the chapter. So, stay tuned guys. Thank youuuu 💗💌 This whole chapter is all about Zee's emotions and especially to show how much he loves Nunew. 🥺💖