Introduction to the characters

THE SIBLINGS
Name: Pearl
Age: 17
Sibling role: Oldest sister
Fears: Loosing her siblings
Height: 5'9
Hobbies: likes to read and sing to her siblings
Disorder/s: She doesn't have one
Appearance: Pearl has brownish/blondish hair, wears a black jumper hoodie with a white shirt all the time with some blue Jean shorts, she has sneakers on at all times and she also has light grey/light blue wings on her back. Her hair is fairly long but she always keeps it in a tight ponytail below her shoulders, Pearl has silver eyes, She has bruises all over her.
Behaviour: Protective of her younger siblings

Name: Grian
Age: 15
Sibling role: Second oldest sibling/Big Brother
Fears: His siblings getting hurt
Height: 5'7
Hobbies: Reading and writing
Disorder/s: Has none
Appearance: He has short messy dirty blonde hair, has a bit of a British accent, he always wears a red wooden jumper over the top of a Red/black elbow shirt (it's like a long sleeve shirt but it goes up your elbows and is very comfortable), he has black shorts on at all time as well as his red/black sneakers, Grian has Red,blue and yellow tinted parrot wings on his back, he also has light brown eyes, Grian has a black eye and a claw mark scratch the goes all along his beach and his collar bone.
Behaviour: Very protective but very caring for his siblings

Name: Gem
Age: 12
Sibling role: Third oldest/Second oldest sister
Fears: the dark
Height: 5'5
Hobbies: loves making flower crowns whenever she can for/with her siblings
Disorder/s: focus disorder
Appearance: Pearl has orange hair that's always in to two buns on the side of her head with a sunflower clip from Grian and Perl on her bun at all times, she's always wearing a light green/bluish long sleeve shirt with a nice flower shirt over the top, she wears jeans that go up to her kneecaps and doesn't have access to any shoes or socks, Gem has green eyes and will latch onto Grian or Pearl whenever she's scared, she has scars on his arms and legs.
Behaviour: Protective of her younger siblings but worries about her older siblings as well

Name: Martyn
Age: 8
Sibling role: Big brother/little brother/Second oldest son
Fears: When Joel or Jimmy get hurt and being touched by people who aren't his siblings
Height: 5'2
Hobbies: Carrying Jimmy and Joel everywhere they go (much to his older siblings displeasure as he could hurt himself but refuses to allow people to help him)
Disorder/s: Separation anxiety
Appearance: He has short neat blonde hair with a tint of light green, he has a black bandanna that he always wears that he took from someplace to keep his fringe out of his face, he wears a light green shirt and black shorts, he has a small green watch that Grian and Pearl managed to steal for him, he has a few bruises on his face and a huge scar all along his back.
Behaviour: Easily aggravated when someone hurts his siblings (he may be 8 but this kid is extremely scary when mad and really aggressive when taunted)

Name: Joel
Age: 6
Sibling role: second youngest sibling/big brother
Fears: Being alone and away from his siblings
Height: 4'8
Hobbies: Finds little trinkets and pins and giving them to his siblings as he calls them gifts
Disorder/s: ADHD
Appearance: has very short dark brown hair with a dark green steak going down the middle, has a white shirt on and a brown vest on at all times as well as Brown slacks as well. Joel is able to hear things from far away and knows of one of his siblings are in danger or really if anyone is in danger, he has a scar running along his chin to his throat, he is brave and caring and tries very hard to stay near his siblings so he and Jimmy won't get lost.
Behaviour:

Name: Jimmy
Age: 3
Sibling role: Baby Brother/Youngest sibling
Fears: Loud noises and being alone
Height: 3'
Hobbies: Hugging his siblings, Absolutely loves cats, drawing and listening to music
Disorder/s: Eating disorder (the one where he hates to eat and feels sick sometimes after eating) and ADHD
Appearance: Jimmy has short messy Light blonde hair with blue streaks throughout his hair as well, he has a small, grubby white shirt on and black shorts, Jimmy has scrapes over his knees because of his clumsy ness and has a lot of bruises and scars lingering over his body, some are small and barely noticeable while others are massive and deep and very noticeable, because of his love for cats he has a small cat pin attached to his hair that he never takes off as his older siblings all have it to him on his first birthday, Jimmy has small yellow wings that have a slight tint of blue and green at the ends (cause of how young he is, he can't fly very well but he's learning).
Behaviour: Adventurous, curious and scared easily (he will walk/waddle away from his siblings and get into some form of trouble)

                       THE FAMILY THEY MEET
Name: Xizuma
Age: 42
Family: Siblings- Cleo, Etho, Keralis, Pix, Scott, Cub and False
Children - NONE (I think we all know this is gonna change)

Name: Cleo
Age: 40
Family: Siblings- Xisuma, Etho, Keralis, pix, Scott, False and cub
Children- Lizzie (14), Zed (7)

Name: Etho
Age: 31
Family: Siblings - Xisuma, Cleo, Keralis, Pix, Scott, Cub and False
Children- Jeven (14), Ren (16),

Name:  Keralis
Age: 40
Family: Siblings - Xisuma, Cleo, Etho, Pix, Scott, Cub and False
Children- Mumbo (15), Stress (8)

Name: Pix
Age: 36
Family: Siblings - Xisuma, Cleo, Etho, Keralis, Scott, Cub and False
Children- Doc (18), Scar (15) and lastly Tango (5)

Name: Scott
Age: 32
Family: Siblings - Xisuma, Cleo, Etho,  Keralis, Cub and False
Children- Fwip (15), Joey (14)

Name: Cub
Age: 32
Family: Siblings - Xisuma, Cleo, Etho, Keralis, Scott and False
Children- Bdubs (07), Joe (10)

Name:False
Age: 37
Family: Siblings - Xisuma, Cleo, Etho, Keralis, Scott and Cub
Children- Shubble/Shelby (12)

BEING AN AU, A LOT OF THINGS AREN'T GOING TO BE THE SAME! EXPECILLY SINCE ITS MY AU. Feel free to ask how ever many questions you please if your confused. Again I don't own the characters in this book and it's very far from being canon so don't say stuff like "oh but this person's this- this person that." This book is just a book I wrote as I had motivation to do so. I may post another page like this later in the book if I need to update this or tween it in any shape or form.

In this book you will find no NSFW, Fluff, hugs, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, screaming, shouting, child abuse and may be some swears here and there. If you don't like any of this, than by all means please don't read or read at your own risk.

Enjoy!