Getting away

GRIAN'S POV:
I woke up early one morning in the orphanage that we had to stay in and realized that it was raining heavily outside and went to see if any of my siblings are awake since we all share a room, and to my pleasure everyone was still asleep. Which was good as it was only 2:45 am. I looked around the room and noticed that all the crappy beds we were given where each occupied, but at the same time there's 6 of us and 4 beds. The two people who own this building are a horrid married couple who fight and drink all the time. When we got here, they didn't give us a crib for Jimmy or safety rails for Joel just so he didn't role off in the middle of the night. When he tried to ask for at least a crib or something, Miss Frost (The wife) threw a plate at Martyn and Joel since they were the ones that went to ask, luckily she missed and they didn't get hurt but now we don't ask for anything from them. Martyn offered to share his small bed with Joel and Jimmy, and as much as the three youngest boys liked that idea, I didn't agree much with it as Jimmy has a tendency to rollover in his sleep and could roll off the side. Gem took Jimmy as she was the only one who could stay awake no matter how hard she tried to sleep tho, I or one of the others (Even Joel and Martyn) had to help her a lot, she had a lavender scented bed and pillows that help her sleep as well as a small torch that was always under her pillow. The smell of lavender always got Jimmy to sleep so it was a win win for everybody.

I got out of bed and went over to the window that sat in the far corner of our cramped room and sat against the window sill just watching it and started to zone out.

NOBODY'S POV:
As the other 5 continued to sleep and Grian zoned out looking out at the rain, there were rapid footsteps coming closer and closer to their door, before the loud banging of the near broken oak door was heard, which woke everyone up. The loud banging was followed by shouting, "GET THE FUCK UP BRATS! IMPORTANT PEOPLE ARE COMING SO YOU NEED TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP!" A very angry Mr. Frost shouted before storming away back down the stairs. Everyone had been woken up from the banging, and poor Jimy was crying and sniffling as he hated loud noises. Gem was trying her hardest to comfort Jimmy and it ended up with Martyn and Joel coming over to her bed and helping calm down the crying child, while Pearl went over Grian and ground him to reality. After 5 minutes of calming Jimmy down and getting their beds made, they all made their way out the door before Pearl stopped them and blocked the door of with one of the beds, she had pushed Infront of it. 

PEARL'S POV:

After I blocked off the door, I turned to look at my siblings who were confused, while Joel and Martyn looked at me with terror cause they knew that they were keeping the owners waiting for them, which never ended good, but I knew what I was doing. "Pearl, what are you doing? We need to get down stairs right now!" Whisper shouted Grian as he went to move the bed but was stopped when I stepped Infront of him. "Grian we can't do this anymore, getting abused by those idiots. We're leaving right now You, Gem and I have enough money to buy us food and water for a few months. Joel, Martyn I need you pair to pack your bags and also Pack Jimmy's bag as well, Grian I need you to check the window to see if we're able to open it and get out, Gem I need you to pack yours, Grian's and my stuff in a bag as well. I'm going to make sure nobody will be able to find or locate us or even enter this room while we working on this got it?" I looked around at my siblings and they all nodded their heads except for Jimmy as Joel and Martyn had gotten him to fall back asleep and Martyn was carrying him around again while Joel held tight to his hand and began packing their stuff into Martyn's bag, as the three of them barely had anything to pack so his bad was fairly light (It only had 1 change of clothes for the three of them, 3 water bottles and all of Joel's trinkets and finds as well). 

NOBODY'S POV:

Gem got to work packing only she had to pack two bags because she had to pack the one pair of cloths for them each, some paper Pearl used, three water bottles for them each, Grian's books, His lavender scented oil that she could use when they found a place to sleep because it helped sooth everybody into a dream filled sleep and some little things Martyn and Joel had forgotten to pack into their bag.  Grian had messed with the window, so it was really loose and when they were ready to leave, all he had to do was push it outwards and they could leave into the foggy and rainy weather at only 3:05am. Once everybody was ready to leave, the three older siblings went over to the younger three and they each picked one of them up, so they didn't get left behind or hurt. Pearl had picked up Martyn, Gem had picked up Joel and Grian had taken Jimmy from Martyn. They made their way over to window, and as Jimmy and Grian pushed the window out, it fell to the floor outside with a loud smash so the three oldest swift fully climbed out the window and climbed their way down before running off in a direction to the town. They managed to get out because of how foggy it is, but this meant that the three younger kids had a chance of getting sick as they weren't wearing a jumper or long pants at all. The three eldest kids tried to give their jumpers over, but the youngers refused because Martyn said he wasn't cold, Joel said Gem had to keep it on so she didn't get sick or lose her items and Grian couldn't take his jumper off and put it over Jimmy without waking him up so that was that. Joel and Martyn had fallen asleep after a while with their heads nested into their collar bones, holding onto their chests. The three oldest siblings knew that they needed to find shelter soon because Joel kept coughing heavily, Martyn had a very bad fever, Jimmy kept sneezing and occasionally the three eldest would sneeze or cough. The three of them walked down an alleyway and went to the far back and sat down against each other with Grian being in the middle.

Pix's POV:

"Dad where are we going? It's only 3:30 in the morning! Why couldn't we just stay at home and sleep?" Asked Scar as he checked the time on his phone and walked beside me and my brother Xisuma while Doc was walking behind us making sure nobody can near us or looked at us weirdly, even though it was incredibly foggy and raining heavily and so early in the morning, barely anyone was around. "We're hear because we needed to go and grab something, and you guys woke up for some reason." Replied Suma as we walked past an alleyway. Tango looked down the alleyway and went inside much to my displeasure. "Bud come back here please" I said as I ran off towards him and the others following close behind. We slowly walked to the end of the alleyway to try and find where Tango had gone off to. When we reached the bottom of the alleyway, Tango was standing Infront of a group of people and moving closer to them. Tango stood in front of the people/kids who were sleeping and his 5-year-old mind thought it'd be a good idea to poke one of them, which ended up with them waking up and staring shocked at Tango

Martyn's POV:

I was sleeping in the alley way before I felt someone poke me in the arm, at first, I thought it was Joel trying to wake me up, so I tried to push his hand away, but he kept doing it so opened my eyes and I may have nearly screamed when I saw a random kid starring back at me. "J-Joel. J-Joel wake up please!" I said as I nudged Joel a bit who woke up shocked to see the same kid. "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?!" I whisper yelled to not wake the others up and crawled off of Pearl as Joel did the same, coughing as he did so. "My name Tango!" The kid replied a bit loudly which cause Jimmy to flinch a little. "shhhhhhh! Your gonna wake dem up!" Whisper shouted Joel as we a few adults come closer, and Joel grabbed the boys' hand and dragged him behind me. "W-who-" I tried to say before I got cut off by one of the adults. "Tango? Tango where did you go?" the dude asked as he came closer to us and the kid kept trying to get away from us and go to the adults, but we weren't letting him go it's for his safety. "Shut up! SHHH" I whispered as the adults and two teens came closer as I gestured to our sleeping siblings and put a finger up to my lips to tell them be quite. They took the hint and became quiter as they stopped coming closer.

This is the very first chapter so let me know what you think about it so far