Getting the much needed help

Xisuma's POV:

We finally stopped coming towards the kids when we saw that there was 4 more of them sleeping and they were trying to get us to quieten down. Tango managed to get away from the two kids only because he bit the shorter one's hand who let go and went over one of the sleeping teens that was holding a baby and shocked him awake in tears. Pix bent over and picked Tango up and scolded him a bit before there was a low whimper from the kid who had told us to shut up. I bent down to comfort the scared child but as I went to reach out to him, A loud chorus of growls could be heard from the group of sleeping teens. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BROTHER SIR!" The one wearing a drenched red sweater spat as they all stood up and stood in front of the kid while two of them were holding the other younger kids. I backed up a bit with Pix by my side, I reached over and dragged Doc and Scar closer to us as he stood our ground. "I promise I wasn't going to hurt him, he looked scared and I wanted to see if he's alright" I tried to explain. "If that's true than why the fuck did one of your - your animals! bite my brother than?!" Shouted red sweater as he stepped forward a bit and pointed a finger at Tango. "I promise you that it was self defence. Your little brother had grabbed his hand and he tried to get away but they didn't let him go. Dad's always taught us that if someone grabs us and we didn't know them, try to get away and if they still didn't let you go act in self defence." Rambled Scar as he and Doc stepped in front Etho and Xisuma, being closer to their age, they may hear them out.

GRIAN'S POV:

"DAD?! YOU STILL LIKE ADULTS?! THEY TREAT US LIKE CRAP! PROVE T US WE DON'T MATTER AND THROW US IN THE DIRT WHEN WE'RE IN NEED OF HELP! HOW?! HOW THE FUCK TO YOU TRUST THEM THIS MUCH!?" I screamed at the two teens that came with the animal and adults, forgetting that Jimmy, Martyn and Joel were right behind me and when I screamed, I didn't realize it scared them until Martyn ran out from behind us and over to the man who wasn't holding a child and both adults were crying. The man belt over and picked Martyn up, stroking his head and whispering softly to him.(Grian didn't realize that they were crying because of what he said). "Cause our dad and our uncle's and aunts take good care of us. Let us prove it to you. Let us prove not all adults are as horrible as they sound." One of the teens with elf ears replied trying to be as calm as possible even though I just lashed out at them. "I-I-I-" I tried to say but broke down into tears, which caused Elf boy to run up to me and hug me. I didn't fight though for some reason, I just let him hug me and didn't fight back. "You guys are don't have anywhere to go do you?" Asked the other teen, who looked a bit like a creeper hybrid as half of his face was creeper skin. I shook my head as elf boy stroked my head being a head taller than me. "Would you and your siblings like to come and live with us? We have lots of rooms you can sleep in and we even have a crib for you little brother. If you would like to come with us, you can have your own separate rooms, share a room with each other. like 3 in each room if you'd like." The man holding Martyn said trying to gain my respect.

Joel's POV:

I heard what the man had said, and it sounded really nice to have a roof over us, so I thought for a while seeing as none of my siblings had replied or even acknowledged they were considering it so I spoke up. "T-that s-sounds n-nice. C-can w-we?" I wheezed out through a few coughs. "As long as we can leave if it doesn't work out the way you think and as long as you don't harm any of my siblings or myself you've got yourself a deal" Pearl said as she put me on the ground and went to go shake hands with the two men. The two-man looked at each other and nodded before shaking her hand. I was watching all my siblings, as I noticed Grian and Martyn had fallen asleep, Gem was close to falling asleep with a scared Jimmy in her arms. "C-Creeper man, G-Gem sleepy." I said as the creeper dude came towards us and took Jimmy from her and passed him to me while he picked Gem up who fell asleep straight away once she was lifted off the ground. (Gem had a thing of Lavender in her pocket but a lot of it spilt over her which makes her incredibly tired) I Was holding Jimmy as the adults led the way out of the alleyway, following close behind with Elf boy holding Grian, Creeper dude holding Gem and the adults holing Martyn and the kid while Pearl followed with the 3 bags that belonged to herself and our siblings. "Kid what are you're guys names?" Asked the man that was holding his older brother Martyn. "I'm Joel and I'm 6, this here is Jimmy and he's 3, the one elf boy is holding is Grian and he's 15, the girl creeper dude is holding, her names Gem and she's 12, The oldest one with the bags is Pearl and she's 17. Lastly the one your holding is Martyn and he's 8." I rambled on with a smile on my face. "What about you guys?" I asked as I ran to keep up with the group.

Xisuma's POV:

the Joel kid had asked us who we were so I introduced ourselves to the three kids who were awake (Jimmy, Joel and Pearl). I'm Xisuma, Suma or X for short I'm 42, The one holding the other kid is Pix, he's 31 and the 3 kids you can see are all his kids. Doc who's holding your sister is 18, Scar, the one holding Grian is 15 and lastly the kid Pix is holding is called Tango and he's 5." I explained as we kept walking. It was at that moment that I realized Martyn had a bit of a fever, Jimmy kept sneezing, Joel kept couching and the other three would sniffle or couch every now and then, meaning that they had gotten sick, and we needed to get them all home quickly. "Do you have any kids' sir?" Joel asked as we all walked up a hill. "Actually, little dude, out of the 8 of us, he's the oldest child but the only one with no kids. He has plenty of Nieces and Nephews though ranging from a variety of ages" Pix taunted as he laughed at what he had just said. I smiled at him with a cheeky smile as we came closer to our huge house. "Welcome home kiddos I guess?" I said as we walked up to the door and I began knocking on the door. "Who, What, Why and Role?" Came a quick response from behind the door. "I swear Ren I'm not doing this, just open the door." Doc stated as he banged on the door, which got opened by Ren. "Couldn't answer the question Doc?" He asked as he saw the kids that were with the small group. "Who?" Was all Ren had time to ask before Doc politely pushed past him carrying Gem still followed by Pix and myself leaving Pearl outside carrying the bags and Joel who was carrying a sick and stirring Jimmy. "You kids can come in you know?" Ren said as he stepped aside and gestured for the pair of them to come in. We all watched as Pearl entered not really paying attention to her surroundings and Joel who just stayed planted where he was while Jimmy kept stirring and whining.

JOEL'S POV:

"We not allowed! Grian, Pearl or Gem has to walk in wit us!" I explained very confused and trying not to drop Jimmy who kept whining and stirring to be put down, but I couldn't cause we didn't know this place. I wish one of my siblings were awake and weren't zoned out (PEARL) as I am really scared, tired and couldn't stop Coughing. "G-GRIAN!" I said really loudly to which Grian and Martyn woke up they were both let go/put down. "What's wrong buddy?" Grian asked as him and Martyn came over to me. "T-they keep tryin to get me tos enter!" I replied as I gave Jimmy to Martyn and lunged at Grian who instantly picked me up. "Oh, bud I'm sorry. I fell asleep and forgot about one of the rules I told you, Jimmy and Martyn for safety.' Grian explained as he gently grabbed Martyn's hand and led him inside still holding me while Martyn was using one hand to hold Jimmy and the other was holding Grian's hand. Once we were inside the house, Grian pulled Martyn closer to him out of reflex as we heard shouting coming from a room near us. The shouting sounded like people arguing, and that caused Jimmy to stop whining and stirring and made him whimper a little. 

NOBODY'S POV:

"Scar go and get the 2 of them to shut up and bring them here please. Drag them by the ears if you have too." Ordered Pix as Scar disappeared into a room and emerged a minute later Holding a young 15 year old boy with Goblin like ears by the ear in one hand and in the other a shorter 14 year old boy with a red and white Hawaiian shirt with blue jean shorts on in the other hand by the ear as well. "You done screaming and fighting with each other?"  Scar asked as he kelp a firm grip on both their ears and both tried to get away. "Can you both quite down? We have kids here who are extremely sensitive to yelling, shouting and fighting?" Grian asked with pure venom in his voice as he held Joel closer to his chest and Martyn closer to his legs.  "Sorry Grian." Scar replied with the most kindness Grian had ever head coming from someone his age, it made Grian's face soften a bit. "Yeah! Shut the fuck up bitches!" Martyn replied when Grian was done, a bit confused as to why Scar was apologizing to Grian in the first place. "Martyn! Watch your language." Grian scolded Martyn before apologizing and bowing down before standing upright again, which confused everyone in the room who wasn't the siblings. "I'm gonna need to have a chat with the pair of you later aren't I?" Came a male voice from the stairs before a man with light cyan hair appeared and looked disappointed at the goblin ears and Hawiian shirt kid. "Sorry dad." Both kids replied at the same time and at that Scar had let them both go. "Mhm, apologies to the kids for shouting and introduce yourselves as well. Kids my names Scott, I'm Suma's and Pix's brother and these pair here are my kids." Replied Scoot gesturing to the two teens who were rubbing their ear Scar had grabbed onto. "Im Fwip and I'm 15" The goblin eared boy said before looking at the other kid. "Right sorry, my names Oli and I'm 14." The Hawiian shirt kid had replied. (TIME SKIP TO AFTER GRIAN HAD INTODUCED THEMSELVES AND HIS SIBLINGS) "Would you like me to show you guys to your room?" Xisuma had offered while Scott went over and scolded his sons and Scar had gone to stay near Pearl seeing she was still zoned out and decided to guild her to her room with Grian and Martyn following really close behind.