Chapter-6

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Ohm: "I always regretted it phi"

Ohm wiped his tears. "It's all my fault. I should've forced Chimon to say the reason behind his strange act."

Ohm closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep. He saw a blurred image of someone but didn't have the strength to open his eyes. He felt a soft fur covering his body he held onto it tightly.

He felt soft hands wiping his face

"Good night, ohm." Ohm smiled, hearing a whisper before he completely drifted to sleep.

___________________________________________

NO ONE POV

They were trained to control their powers for two weeks. Everyone seems to be doing alright.

Chimon began watching each video while trying to copy their abilities, which he did accurately.

He also uses his electric powers to control electricity, but this power requires more training.

Sometimes he feels exhausted after electroshock training.

Perth can completely absorb and control air and wind.

Currently, he is trying to practice his teleportation power by meditating.
.

Fourth and Gemini are very good at fighting with their swords.

Over the past two weeks, Fourth has been able to control his superhuman speed,

He is currently trying to control his power to manipulate time.
He and Gemini are playing with their powers

Gemini: "Are you ready?"

“Yes,” Fourth shouted, raising his hand. Gemini jumped down from the tree

Fourth focused on his strength, and he did, he slowed down Gemini's sudden fall to the ground.

Gemini was in the air and looked proudly at Fourth. He descended the tree safely in slow motion, making Fourth smile.

Fourth: "You trusted me so much to jump off from the tree,"

"I will trust you even if I wanted to jump off from a high cliff. I know you won't let me fall," Gemini said as he landed safely on the ground. Fourth, smiled

“Now it's your turn to practice your power,” Fourth Gemini said and nodded.

Gemini can freeze anyone with his stare.
Right now he is practicing his plant control powers.

Gemini raised his fingers He moved his hand, causing Fourth eyes to widen.

Gemini made a swing using the branches of the tree.

“When did you learn to control your powers?” Fourth asked his eyes sparkling as he looked at the swing.
With a shrug, Gemini convinced Fourth to sit on the swing.

Fourth found Gemini amusing as he used his power to make the flowers fall off the tree.

They both had a delightful time practicing their powers.

.

First, Khao went to the other side to train alone as Khao was responsible for the first training

Khao looked at first who was trying to concentrate on his power and he did

A blue glow formed around them before snowflakes took form in them.

Khao grinned as he observed his reflection in the ice.