Chapter-7

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous Chapter

"I won't forgive you ohm," Nanon said his strength started to weaken his eyes started to feel heavy his breath slow dark spots started to appear in his vision
before losing consciousness

After a few minutes later only Ohm's crying sound could be heard in the room he stopped crying when the room got pin-drop silent except for the shouts from outside, every movement stopped around him no screaming, no pushing nothing, just dead silence with made him look down but as soon as he did he felt his whole world crashed down and eyes went wider when he saw nanon lying on the bed lifelessly making his eyes filled with heavy tears and his body got numb in shock he quickly pulled the unconscious body in his shaking arms.

"Non...Nanon?" He called him out in a low heavy and hurt voice while caressing his face so gently as tears began to drench Ohm's cheeks but suddenly he panicked when Nanon didn't respond.

His own heart ached painfully when he took a closer view of Nanon's body and saw his miserable condition which was caused by him tear's stained face, red swollen eyes, and puffy neck covered in purple hickeys, he almost tried to destroy his love.

___________________________________________

They all kept shouting in vein Everyone was scared as they could hear Nanon shout but got even more scared when they couldn't hear Nanon's shouts

"Perth try to teleport inside and open the door, "Chimon said Perth nodded his head

"Perth come on you can do it" Perth mumbled closing his eyes Perth successfully did it but what he saw in front made his heart arch he was shocked to even move a limb
His thoughts came back when he heard a shout from outside

"Perth opens the door"Dew shouted Perth opened the door and everyone came in
He saw Ohm crying holding an unconscious Nanon in his arms He looked at Nanon's body and saw his miserable condition his neck was dark purple hickeys.

"Call the doctor"Khao shouted Fourth and Khao went towards Nanon. First pushed Ohm away from Nanon

"How could you? You fucking Bastard" First shouted his eyes filled with tears he punched Ohm who was just looking at Nanon not even bothering to stop First because he know he deserves it

Khao and Fourth changed Nanon's T-shirt and made him lie properly on the bed

Soon the doctor came checked his pulse gave Nanon an injection and looked at everyone

"He is fine, he fainted because of the shock and in this condition, It's Normal to get tired," the Doctor said making everyone confused

First: "W-what condition?"

"Oh you guys don't know yet, it is a happy news

"Congratulations, he's pregnant," the Doctor said making everyone shocked except Ohm
Ohm gulped while looking at Nanon

"Thank you, doctor," Ohm said making everyone turn toward him

"So, you're the father of the baby," Doctor said ohm nodded his head

"Take care of him...I prescribed some medicine...he will be fine soon no need to worry then I'll take my leave. Take care" Doctor said and went from there.  Ohm approached Nanon and sat next to him, holding his hand, he looked at Nanon with teary eyes.

Ohm: "I'm sorry"

Chimon: "What the heck is going on here? Oh, why are you saying it's your kid? Why are you taking the blame for whatever the shit he has done with someone?"

Ohm's eyes darkened by the "Shut up, I know, how can I not know if it's my kid or not?"

"He might have cheated behind your back; that may be the result of this, Simon said with a dry chuckle.
Ohm caught him by his collar.

"Don't you dare talk about him like that?" Ohm shouted 

Ohm: "What do you think of yourself? I've tolerated every shit you did to my love; now I won't just stand here and look at you talking bad about him."

"Do you still love him?" Chimon asked Ohm shook his head with a sad chuckle.

"I never stopped loving him; he is the reason I'm living my life; without him, I'm nothing. When you asked me to say those words, I was not thinking or listening to my heart before answering your questions at that time. I just wanted you to feel secure and loved, but you made my life vulnerable," Ohm said with tears running down his face. Chimon looked away from Ohm.

"I should have done this before, "Ohm said while leaving his collar.

Perth looked at Chimon.

Perth: "What the hell do you think of yourself? Are you even his friend? For God's sake, did you forget that Nanon is also your best friend?"

Chimon: "Why are you angry? Is it your baby or what?"

"Chimon, did you lose your mind?" First shouted because of all these shouts, Nanon started to wake up. He slowly looked around and saw everyone.
Ohm saw Nanon wake up, and he helped Nanon sit up straight. Nanon pushed Ohm away from him.

"Stay away from me," Nanon mumbled, making Ohm's heart arch even more.
Gemini dragged Ohm away from Nanon.

Gemini: "Didn't you hear what he said? For now, just stay away from him."