Chapter-5

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

>>Previous chapter

Ohm and Nanon have been in a relationship for almost 1 year.
They were in love for so long even before they confessed to each other, and after so long, they got the guts to confess.
They are happy with each other being lovely and sweet.
But everything changed after entering college.
Because of some misunderstanding, they got separated into two groups
Others still talk with each other, but Ohm Nanon Chimon and Perth are the only four who won't talk to each other. Even if it's needed, these four always end up fighting

>>Flashback end

"What could have gone wrong between us, Ohm?"Nanon mumbled to himself while crying silently

_________________________________________

First, Khao went inside the room and laid on the bed like a starfish, tired from all the things that had happened.

"Hey, get up from my bed." Khao shouted 

First: "Well, now it's our bed."

Khao: "No, you sleep on the couch over there. I'll sleep on my bed."

"There is enough space for both of us." First stood up from bed with a crossed finger.

"I won't lay a finger on you. Your brother trusted me with you, and I won't break the trust, I promise." First said, looking at Khao, who was staring at him blankly.

"Hey, I'm not that bad. I won't do anything. The kiss was just an accident. I didn't even know how I would end up on top of you. I'm sorry." First said with a pout, making Khao's heart melt.

"Well, I forgive you. But" Khao stopped and went to the bed, fixing four pillows in the middle of the bed.

"Don't you dare to cross this border?" Khao pointed his finger at first, and he nodded.

"Yes, Sir," First said with a salute, which made both of them laugh.

They both lay on each side of the bed in complete silence. Whoever is in the room first is the one to break the silence.

First: "Thank you."

Khao: "For?"

First: "For defending my brother there, I couldn't even stand for my brother when he needed me the most."

Khao: "No, as long as I've seen that you've been the best brother to Nanon, I know you guys from high school, and I like the bond between you guys."

"You know us from high school?" First asked. He was shocked to collect the new information.

He turned to Khao, leaning above the pillow Khao had built between them.

"Yes, I know you guys from high school, and P'Dew knows you guys from the Age of 14, as he monitors you guys with my father; he trained himself for this war from childhood. He didn't let me see you guys till I reached high school, as I'm the same age as you guys," Khao said, first nodding his head.

Khao: "Anything else you want to know?"

"You," First said to Khao, puzzledly looking at him.

"I don't know about you. Tell me about yourself." He said now he's even more eager to know about Khao.

Khao noticed his excitement and chuckled.

"For now, I'm a college student in the same year as Nanon and at the same college as you guys," Khao said, causing First shock.

Khao: "What? Do you expect me to go to high school and college here where everyone is being destroyed?"

First: "Well, you've got a point, but I never saw you in our college."

"I'm a mysterious person in your college," Khao said with a chuckle. First nodded.

"Other than that, you know about my powers, and I'm an omega. You must have known it from the start. That's all about me, "Khao said, First shaking his head.

"There is one more; it is the most important thing in the world," he said, moving further near Khao, who moved his head a little back.

"Are you single?" First asked with a smile, making Khao's heart beat fast.

"Yes," Khao said, making First smile. Khao looked at his First smiling face.

"That's all I need to know," he said, turning to the other side.

Khao shook his head and lay back on the bed.

"Weirdo," Khao mumbled with a smile.

______________

Gemini started to prepare the bed on the floor. Fourth looked chuckled, looking at Gemini.

"We have a lot of space; come join me in bed." Fourth, moving a little gives Gemini space.

Gemini: "You know I always toss and turn."

"No, if I remember correctly, your sheet isn't as messy as mine in the morning," Fourth said, making Gemini smile a little.

Gemini: "You still remember."

"Of course, how can I forget? Come on before I change my mind, the fourth said. Gemini nodded, lying beside Fourth.

Fourth, turn off the light.

Gemini: "Hey"

Fourth: "What?"

Gemini: "Can I ask you something, but you can't ask why?"

"What?" Fourth asked. Gemini turned towards Fourth while supporting his head with his hands.

Gemini: "Can I look into your eyes?"

Fourth: "Why?"

"I just told you not to ask Gemini, said Fourth, who sighed and turned towards Gemini.

They are both lying on the bed, looking at each other.

"Like this?" Fourth asked, but Gemini didn't say anything. They are both looking at each other without Breaking eye contact.

Gemini smiled lightly, remembering the days they both spent together.

High-school days with so many hugs and him peeking at Fourth from a distance so that Fourth wouldn't find him creepy

He always smiled looking at fourth, and for fourth, his situation is no better. At least Gemini knows about his feelings towards the fourth, but

Fourth is confused about his feelings; his heartbeat increased when Gemini smiled, and he blinked, breaking the eye contact.

"I'm... I'm sleepy. Good night." Fourth said and hurriedly turned the other side. Covering himself with the blanket

Gemini looked at Fourth, confused. He lied on the bed and closed his eyes.

______________