Slashers when their s/o flinches when they go to touch them.

Micheal-
He freezes and his eyes widen. He's never done anything to hurt or scare you and yet here you were flinching when he just tried to move the hair out of your face. He backs up slowly and walks out the back door.

Brahms-
He would immediately back up and start to shake and cry. He never wants you to be scared of him. He would panic and say sorry over and over and over again. It's best to just hug him and show him that your not scared of him, just caught off guard.

Billy and Stu-
Billy would go quiet and his eyes would be frantically looking at you. He would be so scared that your gonna leave. But Stu on the other hand will ask you what's wrong and say hes sorry. He would be scared as well, he always fears that you will be afraid of them. And soon enough he will start to cry if you don't say something fast enough. So, please do say something.

Billy Lenz-
I could just picture him breaking down immediately. He would shake and cry and mutter things that you can't understand. And if you go to touch him, he would flinch as well, thinking that you were mad at him.

Hannibal-
He would lower his hand and stare at you for a moment, then he would ask you to sit with him. He would keep his distance and ask you why you flinched. He would be very understanding and would try and make you as comfortable as possible.

Jason-
You could see the hurt in his eyes immediately. He would stare at you with the eyes of a kicked puppy. He would keep away from you for a while after too, just to be safe.

Norman-
He's gone. He is out of the room and locked in the bathroom, most likely crying and having a panic attack if I'm honest. He doesn't want you to be scared of him, he has tried so hard to be better. He's not going back now.