Slashers with a s/o that kills people

Micheal-
He's not opposed nor is he with it either. He likes that you will understand why he does it and that he doesn't have to hide it from you but he is always worried about you. Like what if you get hurt or caught? He would insist on you guys killing together, just in case.

Brahms-
Okay, but why though? He was so confused on why you do it. For fun? For revenge? Like why? Now don't get him wrong, he's killed people but mostly for a reason. And there is no way that you are taking time away from him to go kill people for no good reason.

Billy and Stu-
Oh hell yeah! They would make you part of their group immediately. You are now Ghostface pt. 3 baby! They would be so excited and tell you alllll of their plans. Billy thinks you are so fucking sexy when you kill people and Stu thinks the look you have when you do it so adorable. They'll also tease you about what you said or did when you killed somebody.

Billy L.-
He gets so excited! He'll ask you a whole bunch of questions too. He will want to see you in action too! And don't worry if any blood gets on you cause he will lick it off.

Hannibal-
You eat them too? If not it's fine, it's less work for him and you guys can make dinner together. He will make you have a therapy session though. He would wanna know why you started to kill, mostly for to fulfill his own curiosity but also to make sure that you are okay. And he would secretly find it so sexy that you kill too, he'll never tell you though 🤷

Jason-
Nope. Not gonna happen. Nah-uh. No. You are never gonna kill again if he has his way. What if you get hurt?! Killed?! Caught?! He will not risk losing someone he loves again. Sorry (not sorry)

Norman-
No. You will not kill again. He hates the idea of you killing people. Or at least that's what he tells you. In reality he finds it really hot. He get flustered just thinking about you stabbing someone over and over again with that crazed look in your eyes. He's a simp.