Slashere with a s/o who hates physical touch.

Micheal-
Great because he doesn't like it too much himself. Although sometimes he does get pretty clingy but will ultimately respect your boundaries.

Brahms-
At first he'll have a whole tantrum and would keep trying to touch and hold you. But after you have a stern talk with him, he'll pout and say okay. He doesn't like the new rule but he will follow it. Sometimes.

Billy and Stu-
They don't really mind, but they do tend to be clingy sometimes. Like Stu will hang off your shoulders and hold your hand. Billy will keep his hand around your waist, especially when someone is being a little too kind with you. They try not to push you to cuddle at night but sometimes you wake up with them on top of you.

Billy L.-
He is almost as touchy as Brahms is. It's his way to show you that he loves you, well that and giving you flowers and drawings of the two of you picking flowers. He wouldn't really understand at first why he can't touch you but- it will take a while- he will get the idea not to touch you without asking first.

Hannibal-
He completely understands and respects you and your boundaries. He would ask if he could touch you before you touching you and if you say no he'll back off immediately. If anyone over steps, they're dinner.

Jason-
Completely okay with that. He knows what it's like not wanting to be touched, although being curious, he would ask you why. He would listen no matter if it's as simple as you just don't like it or if it's a deeper issue, he'll sit and listen to the whole story and- with your permission— give you a hug at the end.

Norman-
He is a little confused in the beginning, not understanding why you don't like it, but he'll respect you anyways. It would take him a bit to get the hang of asking first but when he does, he will be a pro at it. And the first time that he asked you for a whole week, he walked around with his chest puffed and his head high. It was weird bug adorable.