six

i haven't spoke to rafe since that night. my dad woke me up this morning by opening my door for bobby to bounce on me.

i laugh as she licks me and my dad shuts the door, after yawning.

i reach for my phone and wheezie texts me asking for some help for her literature assignment.

i agree to help and say i'll be over in 20.

i get up and get my clothes. i decide on a black tube top, and army green denim shorts with my vans. i put my hair into a messy bun and leave my makeup.

i ask my dad for a ride and he agrees. i grab some berry's from my moms bowl and she slaps my hand away and i laugh.

my dad takes me to the cameron's house and i kiss him on the cheek goodbye.

i knock on the door and rafe answers and he widens his eyes.

"what you doing here?" he asks and i walk past him

"wheez needs my help." i say and head upstairs. i hear the door shut and his bike start.

i get a text and it's kie. she wants to hang, but i decline as i'm helping wheez.

"hey wheez, you ready for my magic?" i say and she laughs.

"so, macbeth! one of my favourites!" i say and we begin to talk about the storyline. she gives me her ideas and i develop them a little.

after about an hour, we decide to stop and head downstairs.

"where's sarah?" i ask looking around

"toppers." she says and i nod

"wanna go shopping?" i ask and she nods

i hear the door open and shout for sarah.

"not her." rafe says and i smile

"you busy?" i ask and he smirks

"no why?" he says and gets closer to me.

"can you take us shopping?" i ask and he frowns.

"us?"

"me and bon!" wheez says as she pops around the corner.

i smile at him and he groans, grabbing the keys and me and wherz fist bump each other

i sit in the front and wheez sits in the middle seat in the back.

"what you gonna get?" i ask and she shows me the website she has been looking at

"this necklace. i've been saving up for a while for it." she explain and i compliment her taste.

"i might get a new ring. mine are getting boring now." i say, looking at my hands, "maybe we should get our nails done too!" i say and turn to look at her.

"yes!" she squeals and i laugh at her actions.

"you're in for a long day." i say and hold his hand on the gear stick.

he looks down at it and i smile at him, grabbing my phone and scrolling through my feed.

wheezie was too busy looking up nail inspo to even notice.

we arrive after a while of driving and we head for the jewellery boutique. wheezie gets the necklace she wanted and i look for a ring that suits me nicely.

"that ring is beautiful on you." i hear a whisper behind me and rafe stares over my shoulder at my hand.

"you think?" i ask and turn to look at him

"mhm." he says and i frown

"you just want me to hurry up! you can go, it's not a problem. i'll just get the ferry back." i say and turn around to look at the woman and ask for another ring.

"i'm not leaving you." he says and leans his chin on my shoulder. "but please just hurry." he says and i smile at him

"never rush a lady at work!" i say and he groans and waits outside with wheezie.

"she's gonna take a while? i told you! let's gets some food." wheezie says and he follows.

"your boyfriend seems nice." the lady speaks and i shake my head

"he's not my boyfriend." i say and she nods

"my bad." she says and i nod.

"can i get his number?" she asks and i look up at her.

"he's gay." i say and she looks down as distracts herself with cleaning rings.

"i think i'll take this ring." i say and pay.

i call wheez.

"hey! you left me." i say and she laughs

"we're at the pizza place." she says and i smile

"okay, see you then." i say and head over.

i sit next to rafe in the booth and eat some of wheezies pizza.

"the girl at the jewellery shop asked for your number." i say to him and he nods

"did you give it her?" he asks and i shake my head

"i told her you're gay." i say and drink his water.

"hey! i have a reputation you know!" he says and i roll my eyes

"not a good one." i say and he shrugs.

"still got one." he mumbles and i laugh.

wheezie looks up from her phone.

"fine, i know! rose told me." she speaks up and i look at rafe with confusion, "you're dating. and i'm so happy!" she says and i look at her

"uhhhh" me and rafe say in unison

"you don't have to hide it from me. it's all good. i won't tell anyone." she says and i take her pizza and eat it.

"hey!" she squeals and i wave

when i panic i begin to stress eat. rafe tells wheezie to not tell a soul and she swears.

"much better." i say after eating a slice.

" let's get out nails done!"