eight

since thursday, me and rafe have been together non stop. his company is actually pretty nice.

"so, if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?" i ask as i lie next to him on his bed. we finished watching a movie and are now asking each other dumb questions.

"here." he says and i fake gag

"gross" i call out and he laughs and i smile

"seriously. where?" i ask and he thinks

"barcelona." he says and i frown, "what? it's nice there." he says and i smile

"i'd be in denmark." i say and he smiles, "it's so quiet there, and peaceful. it's beautiful." i say

"my turn. how many teddies do you have?" he says and i gasp

"you haven't counted?!" i say and sit up on my elbows.

"why would i bon?" he says and i stay silent

"12." i say and he widens his eyes

"12?!" he says and i lie back down

"mimi, flora, lenny, billy, george, daisy, lily, lilac, ted, fred, willow, rafe." i say and look at him on the last one.

he frowns and i giggle at the sight

"remember when we like 5, and it was valentine's day. your dad made sure you got me something and my mom made sure i got you something? that teddy you got me.i kept it and named it after you." i say and laughed at the memory, to which he smiled at me and i grabbed his hand.

"okay, my turn. when was the last time that you did any drug?" i ask and he thinks.

"umm, 3 days ago?" he says and i sit up in shock.

"no way! are you serious?" i ask and he nods, confused

"you have never gone like a day without any type of drug. i'm so happy for you. i'm proud of you, rafe." i say and hug him to which he slowly accepts and hugs back.

"that's pretty cool that i've done that. maybe i could go longer?" he says and i nod

"just don't push yourself though. these things take time." i say and he nods, kissing my lips.

"rafe. not now, your dad is home." i say and he shrugs

"just be quiet." he says and kisses me once again and i kiss him back.

"rafe, i cant." i say and move away from him. i sit up from the bed and he sits up.

"what's wrong? did i do something?" he asks and i shake my head

"i just can't. i can't risk it." i say and he furrows his brows

"you know for shit i can't be quiet." i say and he laughs, laying back down.

"we can go to the boat." he suggests and i nod, grabbing his hand and running down the stairs.

"see you later mr cameron!" i say as i run out the backyard.

as i run, rafe picks me up and swings me over his shoulder, and we both erupt into laughter.

we get to the boat and into the bedroom, and he sets me onto the bed.

i take off my tank top and shorts, being left only in my underwear and bra. he slips off his shorts and takes off his shirt. i smile at him and sit on my knees to kiss him, down his neck to his abs. he moans as i kiss near his waistband.

i move them with my finger and he looks down at me and i smile. i take them off and sit him down on the bed, and i kneel down in front of him.

i stroke him up and down for a couple seconds before i slowly wrap him around my mouth, first just teasing his tip for amusement, then i decided to take him whole to which he moaned loudly and i got back up for air. i used my hand to help him for a while as he uncliped my bra to get a good view of my chest.

i use my mouth again and bop up and down at a slow rate, to which he decided to take control and grab my hair into a loose ponytail and control my movements for his own pleasure. i feel him twitch inside of me and he cums in my mouth, with a moan, he finishes and i swallow. he wipes my mouth with his thumb and i lick it. i kiss his jaw and he flips me around.

he slides off my underwear, painfully slow. i got very wet by pleasing him. he kisses from my stomach, to my chest, to my neck, to my jaw to finally my lips. he grabs a condom and slips it on himself and looks at me to make sure i'm okay. i nod and he enters me slowly, i hold onto his shoulders for support and moan as he moves slowly inside me. once he knows i'm okay, he begins to move faster and harder, slamming into me and causing me to become a moaning mess. i hold his face as i kiss him some more, having a breath everytime i moan.

"youre so fucking perfect bonnie." he says lowly and i moan

he kisses my chest as i chase my high, using his thumb to use circular motions on my clit. i start breathing heavier and moaning a lot more, taking it as a sign that i'm close, he makes his movements slower and harder.

i cum once i know he's close, and by me doing so, he cums. he slips out of me and disposes the condom. i cover myself with the sheets and breath heavily.

"i swear you're getting better each time." i say and he shrugs with a smirk

"what can i say? i know how to please you." he says and i roll my eyes, causing him to chuckle

i head to the bathroom and clean myself up. i grab my clothes and dress myself once again.

he stays in bed watching my every move. i look over at him and he sends me a smile. i smile back and put my shoes back on.

"why do you always leave afterwards?" he asks and i look at him.

"what do you mean?" i ask and tie my laces

"everytime we fuck, you leave immediately." he says and i laugh slightly

"i got the impression you never wanted me to stay." i say and he shrugs

"didnt mean to. i do want you stay." he says and i nod.

"okay. i will. get changed and we can go and drive this thing." i say and he nods.

i go outside for some air. i feel arms around my waist and turn to look at rafe. he leans his head on me, and i smile at him.

"rafe." i say and he hums. "i want to ride this thing you know?" i say and he smirks on my skin

"you have. multiple times." he says and i groan, heading up to the engine.

"come on! i want to go swimming!" i say and wait for him.

he drives the boat and i watch from the deck, watching the water ripple as we move deeper into the ocean.

we come to a stop and i undress leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"wow, what a view." rafe says and i nod.

"i know, do you think anyone has ever went up to the mountain before?" i say and he laughs

"i'm on about you dipshit." he says with a laugh

"ohhh! right, thanks." i say and jump into the ocean. he soon jumps in after me. i laugh as he splashes me.

we swim around aimlessly for a while, talking about random things.

this is one of the strangest summers i've ever had