chapter twentyeight

Gavi's POV:

I couldn't relax all day, my head was somewhere else all the time and even when I distracted myself, the images appeared in my thoughts.
Eliana with another guy.
It made me angry, not only because she was partying with guys in another city, but also because she ignored me the night.
While I was waiting for her texts in another country.
She didn't deserve my attention that night.
"Come Pablito, in half an hour the game will start." Pedro entered the room and sat down next to me with a smile.
Through my thoughtful look, his smile quickly disappeared and instead cheerfully put his hand on my shoulder.
"Is it because of Eliana?"
I had no strength to say anything, so I just nodded slightly and leaned against the wall.
"You know, I think you should listen to her. What she says could be important. You should've listened to her."
"Oh, it's my fault now?" I got a little louder and stood up as he threw his hands up guiltlessly.
"No, it's understandable that you feel that way. But you have to listen to her, Pablo." he said and now stood up as well.
"Now concentrate on the game, you want to win, don't you?"
With a quiet yes, we went back to the others and warmed up when we were finally allowed to.

The game was more than an embarrassment for us. I don't know what the reason was, but we played very bad and lost the game.
Of course I was thinking about Eliana during the game, that made me the most angry.
After we were yelled at by our coach and sent back to the hotel, I couldn't hold myself together and called her.
It was her fault. It was her fault that we lost.
"Pablo? Are you okay?" I heard her trembling voice and at that moment I suddenly felt nothing.
But a pain on my chest.
I didn't want to be intimidated by it and not say anything more, I had to let it out.
"It's your fault that we lost! Do you even realize the mess you've made? Everything you caused! What's wrong with you? Can't you behave properly?!"
I shouted into the phone with full anger, exhaling heavily after the last sentence.
I didn't hear anything from her, which made me even more angry.
"I'm sorry."
Oh of course she's sorry.
"I guess the only thing you can say is that sentence. How childish you are. If I hadn't asked you that day about all that shit, I would've asked someone else. Someone else wouldn't mess up my game, or party with other men in Madrid." I hissed with a racing heart and hung up after that, not giving her a chance to answer. As if she would answer at all.
I calmed myself down with a long hot shower, eventually lying on my bed watching any series until my phone vibrated.

Eliana
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢. 𝙸𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌, 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊.
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎.
𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎.

And then she blocked me. Everywhere.
On WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, everywhere.