Wrong way. chp1

" IT W....A...?F....ULT...."
You couldn't heard what she said , a woman who look at you with pure hatred stabbing you repeatly, blood sprayed to yours and her clothes.

You felt numb, the only thing you could hear you're scream and hers that she scream from the top of her lungs but you couldn't recall it.

You felt you're chest tighten as you're pupils at the back of you're head.

What did you do to deserve this?

You had a friend named Sara Quaiyly, she was a friend that had comfort you when you need it, and you comfort her like when she need it. You both were basically connected.

You two been together since high school.

She was a writer , even though not many read her book , you love her book and the storyline were amazing. You're obviously favourite "Bloody pressure". There were 7 yanderes who wanted fl love , attention and did everything for it.

The female lead name was Sarah Aviary, it was sara but a better version of her. She said she wanted to have that name so she name it for the female lead on her book.

You just turned 20 with you're best friend and were about to celebrate it, so why is she right now , stabbing you like she wanted to do it for a long time ago?

You're whispered in pain, and then it went black.

_
"M...am....plea...ke...p!"

Opening you're eyes , you were greet by the sun hitting you're face , you covered you're face hiding from the sun. The person next to you seems to notice and close the window.

You're vision were blurry as you rub you're eyes , you saw a young girl with brown hair and a...maid outfit? Her style was old fashioned.

"Where....am i?" You touch you're face. The maid look at you confusedly " my lady , what do you mean? You're at lord Vishnu home.?" She seems to  be a bit regret of what she said , her sentence getting lower.

You blinked, processing the familiar name "Vishnu" , then you realize, widened you're eyes in horror making the maid flinch suddenly

you transport as the side character in the novel "Bloody pressure"!!!!

"My lady, are you alright?" The maid lean in slightly making you snap out of you're gaze. "Ah! Right, iam -okay..." No you were not. You appears to be the side character that basically had no name. She messed with the female lead, and died in the hand by one of the male lead. No explanation. Just a few side scenes

Whats crueller? Shes the first victims of one of the male lead , Azeria Mysiao when he was starting to get obsessed with Sarah Quaiyly

Ahh...i guess i can die for the handsome male lead.. You cried out , remember Azeria slick black hair and yellow eyes that seems like golden. He was a powerful noble, alright.

You're eyes laid on a mirror , running off to it , you recognise you're face. It was basically you. You sweatdrop and pop you're head to the maid.

"Maid, what's my name?" The maid look at you confused " what?... you're name is y/n Vishnu, my lady.." she said making you're face lit in more horror. Wtf..

So , the female lead was another version of sara, who was you're ex best friend who killed you and... You were the villainess who messed with Sarah that got her ass roasted by her and killed by Azeria?

The fuck.the fuckthefuck.thefuck.the fuckkk??????....

Sara , even if she killed you , you were still in denial.  The feelings and regret with take a while to fly away. You couldnt push you're friend who were with you for you're whole life even if you would never forgive her at all.

But to make you as the side - villainess in her book? Y/n Vishnu was shitty, i tell you. She had a pick me personality and her death was so details that Sara didnt even feel shame. So this was her plan all along?

To bring you as the villainess? Thats why she killed herself to become the female lead so she can have 7 yanderes up her ass and you as this character so you can be six-foot under that her death much crueller than she actually killed you. She was living her life , and you were gonna ruin it.

[Sarah] was the saintess and whats more funny is one of the male lead was the strongest mage, Xaxier Qyaowa. She got overpowered male leads with her and that pissed you off. You gritted you're teeth in anger. You could feel you're eyes to water as the maid ran to you , panic why you suddenly cried.

Fine, if this what Sara wanted , then so be it. You will make sure her life ruined and you wouldn't die before you're mission complete. You won't allow to. Beside, this is now you're body.