A mystery. Chp22

(sorry for not posting)

You huffed , feeling yourself to drain out of energy. Oh my god. This is more harder than you thought...

The female tan angel- Lavina cheered you up, trying to make you more determined but that didn't really help. "C'mon! You can do it! You can do it!" She repeated loudly. You tched , is this what she said training?? It felt like you been running for hours now! lavina look at the time. "Ah. Well we're finish now! Saintess!",  She called out. You felt a sense of relief wash over you as you panted.

A side of you budge, you saw Lavina handing you a glass of water. You thanked her and look at it, it was sparkling. And a weird vibe on it , though it give you a feeling you wanted to drink it directly. You gulped , hesitate. Lavina notice that "ah! Don't worry. It's just water buutt slightly different, Dear Saintess." She grinned , you nodded and drank the water. You're eyes widened, the drink melted to you're mouth. You quickly drank it all as it gave you more energy.

"The water has a spell where you can get more energy. So you can rest assure. " She winked , you nodded you're head feeling better. A certain people came to you're mind. 'hm..i wonder what is my family and others doing right now...' you thought curiously , feeling something weird is happening but shook you're head , denying it. 'nah iam sure nothing happening. I should trust them on the work.' you trust them, beside Kurade may seems like a flirty guy but he's smart and has big confidence. Val is good with money and the palace. You didn't even know whats happening to them.

You felt yourself to sink abit , you sweatdropped. "Huh?" You felt yourself to glow , slowly and slowly, it get brighter. Lavina stare at you in shock. "Oh my! Is this...what i think is happening?!", Her grinned widened, knowing what was happening. You look at her "wait what?!??" What is happening?"

_

Zuzolt bore himself at his throne, he was the only one at THE place. Basically- others were busy with their work but Zuzolt didn't bother to finish what was undone. He simply forcedly hand it to Evarus who he knew, despise him so much but couldn't do anything at each other. He lay his body at the throne "ah. Iam so bored..." He huffed. He make a mirror front of him to watch you. A scene of you running in the field, he tilted his head and smile.

He saw how the tan angel act toward you, he didn't like how she talk to you so casually....did she think she deserves to have that honor? He frowned. 'angels is getting more comfortable....should i kill her to warn other angels to not get too comfortable with her? Maybe...' he thought , crossing his arms. He look back at the mirror , his eyes widened. He quickly got up .

"What the fuck?!" He cursed, feeling his jealousy to roam strongly inside him. He saw... Evadus, The god of the underworld walking toward you. 'What?!? Didnt he said he got some work to do?!? That fuck! He lied!', he felt anger and jealous. He couldn't just stand still here...he swiftly teleport himself to the castle in a second. The Saintess was confused on why she suddenly glow and Ulios was making his way toward her.

It seems Evadus ook notice of his presence, he furrowed his eyebrows and bore his eyes to him. "What are you doing here?" His strong voice speak, Zuzolt look at him in anger , gripping his collarbone. "You fuck...what do you think you're doing?!" He grip on the collarbone tighten. Evadus tsked and slap his hand away. "What do you think? Iam gonna see the Saintess." Zuzolt look at him frowned.

"What?! Who do you think you are?!?" He roared at him , and was about to charge at him before evadus swiftly block his attack, glaring at him. "This is an order from Cintlol. You stupid fuck." He state. Zuzolt look at him confused. "Oh..."

Evadus sighed. He walked toward the Saintess where Zuzolt following him. You eyes laid seeing them , Lavina quickly bow and sweatdropped with grinning. "I greet The gods of the underworld and The god of Jealousy and envy." Zuzolt glare at her , she feel like his stare can make a hole on her forehead. You back away abit , you didn't expect them to suddenly appears. They were...HOT AS FUCK. HOLY SHIT. you reddem seeing these handsome mens. They glowed following the sun. Although they were on their human form.