Blessing. Chp5

Yesteday was interesting. You would play it on you're mind everytime and laugh all by yourself. You couldn't careless if people think weirdly why you suddenly laugh by yourself. It was simply funny. I mean did you see their faces??

They didnt have audacity to say the words out at all. But you cant really say you're safe right now. The main characters are smart and you need to be  smarter. You were only able to solve it because you knew what happen.

you only were laying on you're bed, since there be no event for probably a week or two since it be the moments for Sarah and the male leads. Just enjoy you're life for now , Sarah....

You suddenly got up from you're bed , liana flinched  when you suddenly got up. "Liana , prepare the carriage to go to the temple" You demand while Liana nodded and rush. You gonna go crazy if you got nothing to do. You will die out of boredom.

You got out off you're bed and walk on the hall , the maids and butlers greet you on you're way while you just greet them back awkwardly. You didn't got used to it much.

You got down from the stair after making couple of twists, opening the large door revealing the carriage for you and Liana.

"Thank you." You smile while that seems to motivate her. You got on the carriage as the carriage move along way to the temple. The commoners murmur among themself by the huge carriage on their way through.

You hummed among yourselves. There was one thing you couldn't get it out of you're mind but you want to ignore it, so badly.

You been having nightmares about you being the saintess. You couldnt understand it. Though, since Sara transfer as the main female lead, did the timeline change or what? Or...she was really never the saintess? The saintess is a huge title for someone. The god's favourites. Someone who hold powers more powerful than the high rank angel because the god's gift them majestic powers.

You don't know whether it was a good thing or not. Receiving the god's blessings won't be only you be appreciated by the society, you be protected by a guardian angel they say. It doesn't matter if you're a commoner or a noble. It simply amazing.

You cant receive their blessing just by only one prayers. You gotta pray hard for them to notice you and you can't do anything they dislike for you're life even if you got the idea to think to worship them.

There may be possible Sara isn't the saintess so it good news for you since if she was , you can't wish for her death life you want to everyday. You cant be so sure yet though. The saintess have both powerful powers and the god protection that enough to take over the world with a blink

The question was, who was the saintess if she wasnt it? The- dream did say you were the saintess. Impossible. You were a fcked up child. No way you be worthy to even dare to call yourself or think yourself as the saintess. Even if they say you are for the thousand's times you will never accept such title. You want to actually hear it from the gods or high rank angels themself. You were still in denial and you will never consider yourself as someone who were said so beautiful, so kind , so special and many more that their existence was said to be the most important that many greedy people want to take hold of that one title.

Because there's only saintess in the whole universe and they can get anything they want , just say the world to the people or the gods.

The carriage stopped infront of the temple as the horseman open the door for you, grabbing his hand as usual. He nodded and left as soon as he got permission. You were infront of the temple where nuns and kids praying thousand times to get their  blessing from the gods. " Blessings" means you are accept by the gods and may call yourself as the true  believers. And you will get that amazing feelings for yourself , you will be appreciated by the society and the gods. How amazing would that be?  Though if you done something bad , the blessing will be revoked and you're life ruined just like that.