getting to know each other

Lexi sat there crossed leg waiting for him to wake up she was amused at his reaction. She causally takes a sip of her tea when billy sat up with a start before groaning grabbing his head as he falls back onto the bed.

Lexi raised an amsud eyebrow "night not of been the best thing to do since you fell pretty hard on your head"she says as she leans back against her head board.

Forgetting his headache he sets straight up looking at her wide eyed."your a vampire"he stares dumfounded making Lexi look at him offended "rude I'm a hybrid"she deadpanneds.

Billy gives her a sarcastic smile "well my bad I was to focus on the fangs that where barring at me to notice anything else".

"It amazing how they haven't killed each other yet they are almost the exact same personality"Stu deadpanned remember how billy and lexi would but heads every now and then making her family and daughter nod there heads in agreement.

Lexi rolls her eyes "no need to be sarcastic with me Mr knify and Im glad your awake"she says before setting her cup of tea down as billy raised an eyebrow."i don't know how to se this but I'm gonna be blunt about it ...were mates"she states very bluntly as billy stars at her like she was nuts.

It was silent before it was broken by hope who was laughing before turning to Lexi"that's how you decided to tell him I swear you are the most crazy person I have ever met"she laughs as Lexi just gives her a deadpanned look.

Rebekah turns to Stefan "I blame you she gets the bluntness from your side of the family"she says causing Stefan to gap at his wife in disbelief.

Luciana face plans at her parents as her friends laugh.

"How do you figure that"he asked in disbelief.

"At class when I felt you stare at me I can feel the bond between us you may not feel it yet cause your still human but we don't have to fall for each other right away"she says as she stands up from her bed as Billy's eyes follow her every move in a way she did make since cause as soon as he layed eyes on her in class he felt a slight pull towards her.

He thinks for a moment "and say if I do believe you? How could you ever love someone who is a psychotic killer"he asked curious on what she would say.

Lexi hums before turning to look over her shoulder "because your not the only psychiatric killer around these parts"she says with a seductive smirk as she walks out of the room leaving billy alone in his thoughts.

She is shown in the kitchen sharping her black polished nails"so have you thought about what I said"she asked without having to look she knew it was billy based on his scent.

"Yes I have and I believe you but first I want to know how you're a psychotic killer."he asked as he sat down in front of her.

She stopped sharping her nails as she sat down her nail filer "it's a long story let's just says I come from a ripper vampire and an original vampire. You see I got my farthers ripper Gene's so when I drink blood I don't stop until the head rolls off and everyone knows how a mikaelson are dark and twisted. I'm also known as the demon of the night after I killed about 900 men but you see I only kill men who harmed women and children in the most vile way possible."she explained as her eyes darken just thinking about it.

Stefan looks over at his daughter he remembered her first boyfriend who would abuse her when she was human he remembers all the bruises and deep belt lashes on her back. The night she died changed her forever from the innocent girl she was to the girl she is now.

Elena scoffs catching everyones attention"your nothing then a cold blooded killer"she says thinking her friends will back her up but she was wrong as they were deep in there own thoughts.

Suddenly the temperature in the room dropped Lexi turns to her slowly"I only killed men who tortured, killed, beat, raped and sell women and children unlike you who was willing to kill an entire species out of petty revenge. You would have been responsible for Mass genocide around the world. So before calling me a cold blooded killer why don't you look in the mirror bitch"she hisses lowly as billy rubs her shoulders trying to calm her down while also glaring at the doplebitch with her family.

Lexi shakes her head out of her dark thoughts before turning to face billy"now that you know some what about me now it's your turn what made you a psychotic killer."she asked.

Billy's eyes darken"well it wasn't until I found out my current slash soon to be ex-girlfriends mother was having an affair with my farther which caused my mother to leave but it wasn't until I met Roman who is Sidney's half older brother now he's truly psychotic he stalked her mother Even took videos of her. He wanted revenge on her for rejecting him as her son. So he found me and showed me the videos of her and my father's meetings. Just by watching them something snapped in me and he gave me a few tips on how to kill and what horror movies to watch based on serial killers to help me. But it wasn't until me and Stu killed her that I had a fascination with blood."he explains his eyes darken at just the mer memory as Lexi looks at him with understanding.

You see her father was in the same predicament as Elena keeps stalking and trying to break up her parents for her own selfish needs. She sees tears build up in him eyes as she pulls him into a hug as runs a comforting hand through his hair.