the deal part 1

Lexi was glaring at a cowering Sidney when billy walks up to his mate"don't worry she soon will get what's coming to her"he whispered into her ear as she slowly starts to calm down.

Lexi was shown sitting in her him with Stu and hope" alright Stu me and hope have been talking and we want to make a deal with you and Billy"she says as she sips her glass of wine.

Stu raised an eyebrow.

"You know about mates well we want to offer you and Billy a choice of being turned. And I don't feel like having my mate dieing at the hads of a whiny brat."she explained.

Elena jumps up"you can't just turn anybody"she says glaring.

"Oh that's rich come from someone who's a bella swan wannabe"Lexi says with a smirk as the Mikaelsons look at each other confused.

"bella swan is a character off a movie/ book series called the twilight saga she was obsessed with not wanting to be old so she hounded her boyfriend to turn her for about half of those movies"hope explains to her family as they nod there heads in understanding.

Stu thinks about it"so what are the effects with becoming a vampire"he asked them.

"Well speed, the craving for blood, immortality."hope explains to her mate.

"Now if you drink animal blood you actually become weaker but if you drink human blood you become stronger. Not only that but there are weaknesses with becoming a vampire."Lexi explains as stu raised an eyebrow.

"You will have to wear a specific day light ring in order to walk out in the sun or other rise you burn into ashes. Vervain which is a plant that actually weakens you. But it you ingest it regularly you will become one with it as a protection sort of" she explained.

Stu sits there deep in thought as he thinks it over before looking over hope"I want to turn "he says making a soft smile grace hops face.

Lexi gives hope a nod before turning to face back towards Stu"alight the only way for you to be a vampire is dieing with vampire blood in your system"she explained as Stu's mouth practically drops to the floor before hope steps in"but you will still come back as a vampire"she reassured him.

Lexi leaves to give them some privacy.

Billy turns to Stu with an raised eyebrow "is that when y'all shared y'all's first kiss"he asked making Stu and hopes eyes widen before looking at hope and Lexi's family "kiss?!"Klaus exclaimed as he glares at Stu who gulps.

"If I were you I would run from my dad and uncles"hope says as Stu runs as there family chases them around the room.

Lexi was shown sitting in the living deep in her thoughts when her pet snake fangs slithers into the room.

Some who were afraid of snakes screamed at the sight of the black momba.

Stefan raised an eye at his daughter "since when do you have a pet snake a black momba to be specific"he asked his daughter.

Lexi thinks for a moment "when kol took me out for me sweet sixteen"she explained as her and kol smirk as her farther just shakes his head at the two.

Luciana remembers meeting gang one  more when she woke up as she shivers at the memory.

Lexi turns to her pet snake with a soft smile"hello fang"she says as she holds her hand out as he slithers up her arm before taking a resting place on her shoulders as he cuddles with his mother while Lexi pets it's head.

Hope soon joins in the room after laying Stu on the bed"he should wake soon now all you have to do is  ask billy"she says before takeing a seat beside Lexi as they wait.