Day 3

Once again, the ocean calmly rocks the ship.
DD calmly sleeping in Sails' hammock once more.
Except Sails wasn't there.
DD once again, had a long night.
She woke up from her long slumber.
The afternoon sun beaming in her eyes.
She cracked her eyes open, shielding her eyes with her hand.
DD groaned, sitting up and planting her feet on the wood floor.
DD brushed her fingers through her hair as she stood.

"Another crazy night." DD shook her head.
But DD realized something as she looked around.
The ship stoped moving?

"Ye been sleeping a bunch." She heard a familiar voice, looking towards the stairs seeing Dread leaning against the rail.
"What time is it?" She groaned again.

"Noon." He replied.
"Oh." She looked through her surroundings again, realizing there's no one else here.
"Where's the crew?" She asked.
"Aye, they out pickin' coconuts." He replied.
"Where?" After she asked that, he pointed at a small island out in the ocean.
DD walked over to the rail to take a better look, Now seeing a small island in the distance.

All these islands look the same.
Same palm tree, same size, same everything.
Till DD looked a little closer, seeing another figure.
It seemed to be blue, but it was a little blurry.
Running through the small land as the crew try's to capture it.

"Huh?" She questioned herself.
Maybe dread will know what's going on.
"Yo dread, what happening over—" she attempted to ask, turning around to expect dread behind her only to find him gone.
"What?" She said, looking around for him.
But yet didn't bother to look up.
Soon as she did, she saw dread in that bucket thingy looking through a spy glass.
"How did he get up there so fast?" DD asked herself.

That thought was knocked out of her head when she heard loud snoring, making yelp and jolt back.
Seeing that big purple cat again in the same hammock covered in coconuts.

"Yea know...I really gotta ax if this has alcohol." DD rubbed her face, feeling slightly queasy just thinking of drinking beer.
"Not gonna lie, I do feel slightly hung over." She said to herself while walking down the stairs.
She suddenly heard faint screaming, then a harsh tap on the side of the boat.
Once again making DD jump.
"Ugh, now what?" She rolled her eyes.

She walked over to the ledge of the ship, then looked over.
She couldn't see anything strange, other than some disgusting barnacles on the side.
DD heard some foot steps against the wood floors, causing her to look back.
Seeing the crew walking down the steps, sitting down and taking a break.
"Hey you're back!" DD said, walking up beside Sails sitting on a barrel.

DD looked up the stairs to see a blue hedgehog with some weirdly detailed gloves and matching leather shoes walking down the stairs.
"You guys should really consider cleaning the poop deck." He suggested, looking around the ship.
Everyone looked pretty tired, even Sails.
He was about to fall asleep, till he jolted awake when the blue mobian spoke.
"So where's this caption you speak of?" He asked.

"Argh!" DD heard the familiar voice of dread then looked up.
This was some serious dejavu.
Do they do this every time they have a new gust?

"Who be this scaly wag ye brought on board?" Dread asked in a serious tone.
"Sonic, meet dread." Rose said.
Guess the goofy blue berry guy's names sonic.
Like the restaurant?
"The dread." Batten exaggerated, clenching her fits.

Do they seriously pull this act of every time?

Dread like last time grabbed the rope and descended, and landed on his feet almost punching the ground.
Dread came out of the shadows and into the sun, his gold tooth glistening with his smile.

"The dread is...knuckles?" Sonic asked himself.
"Yeah dose make sense," sonic said, rubbing his chin.
DD looked in the corner of her eye to see Sails using the tip of his sword as a tooth pick, trying to get any gunk out between his teeth.
He pulled the sword out and used his tongue to check for any stuck food.