iv. YO !

"FLORIANA! People are starting to get here, you should finish getting ready soon." Mina calls out after knocking on her bedroom door. Federico and Mina decided to host a dinner and invite his teammates and their families. It was also the first time that Floriana would meet the players of Real Madrid, so it was an understatement to say she was nervous.

"I'm almost done!" She calls out. She grabs her phone to check her messages and noticed that 'Edu' hadn't responded to her new song recommendations. She sighs as she looks at her outfit one last time.

Obviously, she wanted to make sure she looked good when she met Federico's teammates.

She made sure her hair looked fine before making her way out of the comfort of her room and into the living room where she could hear everyone laughing and talking.

A couple of kids lead by Benicio run past. "Hey, be careful!" She tells the young boy who simply laughs and nods in response.

"Floriana!" Federico calls out once he sees her appear by the entrance of the living room. He made his way to her and wraps his arms around her. "Everyone, this is my good friend Floriana. Floriana, this is everyone!" The Uruguayan says as everyone greeted her.

Floriana shyly waves at the group before they all went back to their previous conversations. She held tightly on her phone in her hand as she slowly takes a step back. She suddenly feels a presence behind her. She slowly turns around and lets out a gasp when she sees who stood in front of her.

"Oh my God? Eduardo! What are you doing here?" She exclaims as he gave her a hug to greet her. "Are you with one of Fede's teammates? I don't really know them so you'll have to tell me who is who!"

"Actually," Eduardo trails off, letting out chuckle at her face of curiosity. "I'm one of the players."

Floriana's smile immediately fell after hearing his response. "You-you play for Real Madrid?" She asks in shock. He smiles and nods to her in reply. Her eyes widened realizing that she basically had embarrassed herself in front of him. Well, at least in her eyes she did.

"I literally asked you if you were a fan! Oh my gosh." She says, hiding her face with her hands.

"Can I be honest?" He questions as she looks at him through her fingers. "It was refreshing not being recognized."

She slowly puts down her hands and lets out a nervous chuckle. "So it was a good thing I was being a little slow?"

"Yeah?" He replies with his eyebrows furrowed up as they both let out chuckles.

Benicio comes running by with the other children trailing behind. Floriana see him lead them down the hall and to her room. "Have to be right back. Beni is a troublemaker." She quickly tells Eduardo as she chases after Benicio.

The Frenchman laughs to himself as he takes his phone out of the pocket of his jacket. He checks it and sees 'Flor' finally sent him a reply. He makes his way back to the living room and sits down next to Aurélien as he replies to her.

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

flor
ok
flor
ur thoughts on queen kali uchis??
flor
u have to like her or else i might
have to block u or something

edu
actually, i listened to her new album
just like u told me and i loved it🙄💅

flor
PURR
flor
converting u to become just like me

edu
speaking of u...
edu
how old r u🤨
edu
what if i'm talking to an old person

flor
ya i'm a grandma fr
flor
i'm 19🙄🙄🙄🙄
flor
hbu🤨

edu
20🤨🤨

flor
maybe ur the old one then🙄

edu
maybe😞
edu
hey flor

flor
hey edu
flor
what do u want😒😒😒

edu
not saying until u ask nicely!!

flor
...
flor
what do u want my sweetie edu😁🥰😍

edu
nvm

flor
NO TELL ME

edu
it's stupid 😒😞

flor
ok i'm stupid n ur still texting me

edu
it's just that idk how u look like

flor
i'm a super tall blonde model
from belgium

edu
wait i thought u were latina

flor
jk i am i was kidding
flor
i'll send a selfie if u send a selfie🤨

edu
deal

flor
prepare ur selfie then on the count
of 3 we send

edu
WAIT
edu
JMTRYINF TO FJND ONE

flor
loser🙄 i'm taking one live😜

edu
ur so special✨
edu
i have a non selfie pic🤞

flor
OKAY
flor
3

edu
2?

flor
1

edu
!!!!!!

flor

edu

floromg wait

flor
omg wait

edu
yo...

bi speaks ! ☆彡
rma vs city 2nd leg being on
my bday is stressing me out