v. ITS A DATE !

FLORIANA RUSHES towards the living room in search of Eduardo. She couldn't believe what she had just seen on her phone. His face stared back at her as she glances down at the message.

She lets out a string of curses when she sees that the previous adults in the living room was replaced by their children and their toys. She sees Benicio playing with action figures and she quickly walks over to him.

"Beni?" Floriana calls out as he hums in response. "Dónde está tu papá?" [where is your father]

"Afuera!" [outside] Benicio exclaims, pointing to the backyard.

She gives him a quick thanks before rushing outside. She sees everyone sitting at a large table outside laughing and enjoying the food. She looks around, trying to find Eduardo in the darkness.

At the same time, He had rushed inside to look for her. He was still in shock and couldn't believe it. He had excused himself by saying he needed to use the bathroom, when he was actually trying to look for her.

They were both starting to get frustrated and desperate. Floriana kept looking around outside while Eduardo was running around inside.

She turns around to head back inside when she sees him standing by the door.

"Flor!" He loudly exclaims, quickly making his way to her.

"So, you're Edu?" She asks with a relieved smile.

"In the flesh and blood." He replies as he lets out a chuckle.

"So, you a Lana del Rey fan now?"

"Huge fan! I love her!" Eduardo exclaims, making exaggerated expressions. "I'm trying to convince Aurélien and the others to listen to her. They won't listen!"

Floriana lets out a dramatic gasp and copied his expression. "Luckily for you, I'm very convincing. And also very hungry. We can convince them after dinner!" She responds before hooking their arms together.

"Now, lets go create some Lana del Rey fans!"

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

the plastics

rose
GUYS
rose
OMG

bald
what now🙄

emi
y so salty
emi
cos u didn't win cdr

bald
ur fave team is like 11th place

allievaro
friendly fire

rose
THIS IS GOOD SWEAR

emi
sure...

rose
remember pretty boy

bald
the only guy you've talked about?
bald
yes

rose
and edu that guy i told u guys abt
where i texted a random number

allievaro
yes?

rose
THEYRE TBE SAME PERSON

emi
shit actually?
emi
thats so cool wait

rose
THATS NOT EVEN THE MOST
SHOCKING PART
rose
he plays for real madrid😭

bald
...

allievaro
OH THAT MAKES SM SENSE NOW
allievaro
EDU!!!

emi
guys i'm a bit slow pls clarify

rose
camavinga
rose
hes in that french song abt the french
football team

emi
OH
emi
awh he's cute

bald
a madrid player?? really??

allievaro
we r friends

bald
ya but ur cool

rose
EDUARDO IS REALLY COOL
rose
AND HES CUTE
rose
we r actually so meant to be
rose
gonna learn french now

emi
ur so delusional holy shit

bald
girl so r u🙄🙄🙄

allievaro
any girl looks in ur direction and
you're convinced they're in
love with you

emi
omgggg guysssss
emi
but i swear a pretty red head looked
at me and she wanted me FR
emi
like how flor wants edu

rose
real!
rose
omg
rose
he's calling 4 me brb🥰

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

"DO YOU WANT ONE?" Eduardo asks Floriana as he walks up to her and holds out a piece of candy. She looks up at him and raises her eyebrow. "Benicio gave them to me." He quickly adds.

"Don't mind if I do." She replies with a smile as she takes the candy from him and immediately unwraps it. He takes a seat next to her on the outdoor sofa in front of the bon fire.

"Is everyone back inside?"

"Pretty much. Some of their stomachs are like black holes when it comes to drinking I swear!"

His words made her burst into laughter. He felt his heart skip a beat as he started to become flustered at her joyous laugh.

"I want their metabolism, seriously. Fede surprises me all the time." Floriana says in between laughs.

Eduardo glances at her and tilts his head to the side. "How do you know Fede? Are you from Uruguay too?"

A small chuckle escapes her glossed lips as she shakes her head in reply. "No, Mina is a close family friend. My family thought it'd be better if I spent some time with her which is why I'm here now." She explains with a shrug. "Not complaining though, I get good food and coffee everyday! Spanish cafes are amazing."

"Speaking of, have you tried that matcha latte yet?"

She lets out a dramatic groan, resting her hand over heart. "I have not! I've been thinking about it all week." She turns her head to look at him then she moves her hand to his shoulder. "Tell me, how good was it?"

"Amazing. Truly amazing." He replies with wide eyes and a wide smile. "I'm free next week, do you want to go together?" He asks her. Deep down, his heart was beating from nervousness from such a simple question.

Floriana's smile calmed his nerves down as she nods in reply. "Yeah! Of course. It's a date." Her smile immediately fell after she let out the last words. She didn't mean to say it. She thought it o
but she didn't expect to accidentally say it out loud. She looks down at her hands expecting him to say something negative about what she just said.

Instead, she hears Eduardo quietly laughing which made her feel slightly better. "Of course. It's a date."

bi speaks ! ☆彡
hiiii haven't updated in 4ever
sorry pookies 😔
had major writers block so sawrry
if this sucks 😔😔🤞