one - the meet

Hello! This is Li, I wrote this story a few days back and thought it was not so bad, so I am sharing it here, I hope you enjoy it.

This story contains:

1. Alternate Universe

2. Polyamory

if you are uncomfortable with any of this please leave, and creative criticism is always welcome!

this is my own storyline and The idols mentioned in this story are not mine and any resemblance to any other story or real life happenings is truly a coincidence.

This story is very short and has very short chapters too.

I am not very proud about my mistakes I have unknowingly made in this story, please feel free to correct my grammar.

thank you for selecting this story, please vote and comment before you go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florist Rhea meets Park Jimin every day and he takes his friend also with him one day.

Soulmate AU:

"Park, I was expecting you early today." Rhea made her way towards him, but she froze when she saw another man beside him.

"I was going to come here early too, Ree but then I met my high school best friend Kim Taehyung today. So we stopped by for a chat and we are gonna go to Orphanage together today." Jimin said making her cut off from the trance she was pulled by Kim Taehyung's eyes.

"Oh, then the Usual sunflowers and roses?"

"Yes, but Tae also wanted to buy flowers for the kids, so we also picked up some brownies."

"What kind of flowers do you want Mr. Kim?"

"I would like to go with Lime roses, and rose tulips with leaves and without thorns, thank you."

"You have a nice voice, Mr. Kim, also nice choices of flowers." Rhea complimented making Taehyung shy.

"Ahh, Thank you." he almost whispered, making her smile at his shy persona.

"Always welcome,"

After she wrapped it for them they went out thanking her for her hard work

She worked for more till 8 and she went home to her dog, Coral, he was a handsome German shepherd and was very protective towards her.

He was a stray puppy when she took him in, he was 2 years old now, she took him the same day she lost her family, more like left them for good.

Life has been good, the grandma who hired her as caretaker was rich, and she gave her the shop and also the bank balance that could possibly not deplete in this life.

Plus there was also her own earnings in the flower shop.

She has her own apartment near her workplace and she earns a decent amount through the investment she had made in the modern arts

All was fine but she wanted to find her soulmate and it seems they are coming into her life just yet that is what she thinks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

that is all for today and I will meet you tomorrow,

have a great day/night!