the soulmates!

once again, I am here to provide you a short a update and another fun fact about flowers.

The dandelion is the only flower that represents the 3 celestial bodies of the sun, moon and stars – the yellow flower resembles the sun, the puffball the moon and the dispersing seeds, the stars! How lovely!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was hurt but he followed, then she crashed into Tae who stood at the same place because he heard footsteps.

Yoongi fell on him too, and Taehyung's Gardenia and daisy tattoo glowed, and Rhea's and Taehyung's lily tattoo glowed and they were a throuple, but Rhea had so much anger inside her on behalf of Grandma Min.

But she let Yoongi explain, after hearing his explanation she felt it was necessary to give him a chance.

But when Yoongi came home the reality hit him.

His father had told him to love her and get all the money from her

But she was his soulmate, and she deserved so much more for taking care of his mother and Grandma Min in the last stage of their lives.

So he called his father and said that "I am not your son anymore, she is the sweetest person I have ever met and she is my soulmate along with a lovely man, I will cherish them I have sent the freedom papers, please sign it, I am sad that all you want is money and you are matured enough to know much about life, I will miss you but please sign the papers."

Yoongi said making his father tear up and realize his stupidity, but he decided to give what his son wants.

2 years later:

It was Sunday, a lazy morning for the throuple, Taehyung was up in the kitchen making coffee, Yoongi, and Rhea were in bed cuddling in their sleep. It was a week back Coral passed away due to a lung infection and Rhea is still very much affected by it.

Soon Tae came inside the room and stretched his back on the headrest doing his work, they have opened four branches of florism, all around Seoul and two of them were in the name of him, one in the name of Ree, and one on Yoongi.

But as Yoongi is a music director now, he has appointed lovely Choi Beomgyu and Yeonjun. They are taking care of the shop as their own.

No, they did not have children yet, they have not even talked about it, but they will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like this update?

there is one more part, guess what it is about?

tell me your favorite number?

                    or 

tell me your favorite snack?